Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
ngl I am already excited for the extremely tacky and trashy wedding dress photos 🙊🙊🙊 she’s gunna look an absolute staaaate
Um, I think you'll find Dolly that Lucy is a famous fashion designer with a team of talented seamstresses and she will be wearing one of her own exclusive creations!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
What was she doing/saying? Shame her employer wont see it!
It was something about having a catch up with a questions box but she seemed either off her face or pissed.
I seriously don’t think she has an employer but won’t admit she is unemployed as it doesn’t fit her poor me off on the sick with my mental health thing she has going on. A friend of mine who works for a government department spent a few month off recently with work related stress, had drs sick notes & was getting counselling but still ended up going down the sick disciplinary even when off. I really can’t imagine her employers paying her to swan off on loads of holidays & set up a business. I wish someone who knew of her would spill the tea

J2607

VIP Member
Another trip away. This time back to Disneyland for her birthday. The amount of times she’s been away in the last year. Alright for some.
Imagine getting engaged next to a Disneyland ride nearing the age of 30 :oops: Sorry to big adult Disney fans, I just don't get it

Blahblahblahblah

Does she forget that she wrote this. No mention there of eating 200 calories a day because she WAS SO STRESSED that she couldn’t eat. She is absolutely full of bullshit. She has just triggered a lot of people.
“I just have a happy and healthy mindset”

Girl go see a doctor 😂😂😂

• Haha

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
I'm taking it she's fell out with her friends again, haven't seen the one she went on holiday with featured on her insta for ages 🙈
Well after reading here our Angel has updated the friends situation so everyone now knows she does actually have friends because she's seeing them over Christmas 🤣...of course she is 🥱

And so basically her plans for Christmas involve drinking everyday and watching movies ? How is that any different from what she does every day of the week ?! 🤔

• Haha

yeah whatever

Does she forget that she wrote this. No mention there of eating 200 calories a day because she WAS SO STRESSED that she couldn’t eat. She is absolutely full of bullshit. She has just triggered a lot of people.

Attachments

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s so basic now, doing the same stuff every other woman out there is doing. When I first started following she was unique and different… not anymore!! 😂
Also her ‘business’ seems to be no more lol
I noticed she seems to have closed her business page down & removed all photos from her own page where her & her pals were wearing the clothes

• Haha
  • Wow

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Without being horrible but what an earth is making her so stressed and depressed I wonder ? She doesn’t work, is constantly on the lash, going on holidays, getting her hair and nails done and constantly posting on social media … what is so stressful about that ?! I’m also not trained in mental health or anything like that but the last thing a depressed person would be doing is constantly posting stories over themselves and showing off on Instagram