Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oh_really

That’s the Lucy that I miss. The one that wore ‘normal’ clothing, I liked that she didn’t try too hard to change herself. She took work selfies and was natural looking. She was relatable and seemed like a nice person. Now she is rude and looks like an old woman trying to look youthful but it’s back fired badly. During your break Lucy please dissolve the lip fillers, stop messing with your hair and go back to your old style. Please.

Attachments

Reactions: 13

yeah whatever

So she is actively telling people now she lost weight by eating / drinking 200 calories a day and basically stopped eating for 5 months. Because of stress. But yet she posts a before and after and speaks about happiness in the caption. So basically becoming slimmer made her happy. This makes no sense to me, as she speaks of starvation and stress but yet promotes her weightloss and happiness. As someone who has an eating disorder myself this infuriates me. Like this makes my blood boil. She is sending a message to her followers that if you eat less than 200 calories and you can be skinny like me which ultimately equals happiness. I honestly can’t stand this woman. She is promoting thinspiration. 🤬

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12

yeah whatever

I reckon she has a sleeve. If anyone can recall at the start of 2021 she took a month off Instagram and said she was doing that for her mental health and that she did it every year (bullshit she hasn’t done that since and didn’t do that before then) I reckon she had the surgery then. Because after that her weight started dropping off.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
So the message on instagram is how scary stress losing weight is, but the caption on tiktok is 'Glow up mentally & the rest will follow' - so its a glow up? Literally make your mind up.
She just can’t keep up with her own bullshit. Anything for the attention she clearly craves, she was supposed to be staying off Social media for all of Jan but clearly couldn’t cope with not trying to seek admiration from strangers on the internet. This lass needs some serious help

Blahblahblahblah

So she is actively telling people now she lost weight by eating / drinking 200 calories a day and basically stopped eating for 5 months. Because of stress. But yet she posts a before and after and speaks about happiness in the caption. So basically becoming slimmer made her happy. This makes no sense to me, as she speaks of starvation and stress but yet promotes her weightloss and happiness. As someone who has an eating disorder myself this infuriates me. Like this makes my blood boil. She is sending a message to her followers that if you eat less than 200 calories and you can be skinny like me which ultimately equals happiness. I honestly can’t stand this woman. She is promoting thinspiration. 🤬
She’s such a liar. I don’t believe for a second this is what happened…. Surely if she’s ‘eating better’, the weight would come back on even a little bit?! Going from 200 calories to even 1000 calories a day would surely have an effect?

You too can be happy if you loose weight by only eating 200 calories a day. Also plz ignore all the pictures she took of herself in a restaurant literally shoving food in her mouth haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
I just don’t get the secrecy. Like people say she’s always been a weight loss account. I lost weight on shakes 6 stone in 6 months I felt incredible. Everyone asked what this miracle was and it dropped off me. Even sold them for a year but impossible to keep off the weight. I gained weight back so easy. I tried saxenda it made me feel so poorly and weak so I gave that up . I’m having a sleeve in a week after lots of researching . Can’t wait , I’ve never hidden anything on my insta or Facebook over the years. I’m the first to tell people how I did things. I just don’t get why she’s embarrassed unless it’s drugs which seems to be the obvious thing now.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
The SSP has obviously stopped as its been 6 months, she'll be back off again in a couple of months 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 11

elliebobs

Does anyone remember when she used to reply “I know angel x” or “thanks I know” when people would comment on her pictures telling her she looked nice 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

moomoomama

She rarely posts her new amazing business that she set up. It definitely wasn’t as successful as she hoped and that’s the real reason she’s gone back to her actual job ☕🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Byewiggy

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s weird 😂😂 but I find it weird she’s not working? 😅😅 she said a month ago or so that she went back to work and has been off sick again in between
I will never understand how she's well enough to go out all dressed up and get smashed but can't drag her sorry arse to work? Hate these jokers that play the system.

Blondetech

VIP Member
I have never know anyone always look so grubby !
She constantly looked like she needs a dettol bath and a scrubbing brush !
Imagine the colour of the water 🤢