Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit balls she’s back at work!!! Never thought I’d see the day 😂😂 good luck everyone on her team
It looks like she's working from home still though, so no interaction anxiety. And she has a straightforward job - no pressure or goals or responsibility etc. Where has her anxiety come from exactly?!

Reactions: 1
It looks like she's working from home still though, so no interaction anxiety. And she has a straightforward job - no pressure or goals or responsibility etc. Where has her anxiety come from exactly?!
Not getting enough engagement on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s clearly forgot her ‘elephant in the room’ post from a year ago. Hasn’t she been stressed & struggling with her mental health for years, how come all of a sudden she started to lose weight?
So it wasn't because she stopped drinking excessively and eating constantly....she's such a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s the reason I follow but don’t interact 🤣🤣
Stupid cow said she was taking a break for Jan but expects people to interact for ads.

Losing followers rapidly as well
Well she does keep telling people to unfollow her 🤣🤣🤣 strange girl

Reactions: 1
So the message on instagram is how scary stress losing weight is, but the caption on tiktok is 'Glow up mentally & the rest will follow' - so its a glow up? Literally make your mind up.

Reactions: 7
So the message on instagram is how scary stress losing weight is, but the caption on tiktok is 'Glow up mentally & the rest will follow' - so its a glow up? Literally make your mind up.
She just can’t keep up with her own bullshit. Anything for the attention she clearly craves, she was supposed to be staying off Social media for all of Jan but clearly couldn’t cope with not trying to seek admiration from strangers on the internet. This lass needs some serious help

Reactions: 12
Can’t imagine getting depressed/anxiety/stress because internet strangers didn’t like something i posted. One minute she does it all for fun, next minute it’s why does no one like my posts and my post engagement is rubbish. Which is it angel dolly?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Todays outfit doesn’t leave much to the imagination. Feel like I have seen her completely naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 3