Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know how she lost weight. I want some hints and tips. I can’t believe she did it naturally because of how she was a weightloss account for years and then finally lost weight and now doesn’t speak about it. I’d be shouting it out from the rooftops if I lost weight naturally like she apparently has so I can help others. This is why I don’t like her.

Reactions: 17
She’s saying it’s stress and depression in the comments. I think it’s the old injections

Reactions: 6
All you need is a healthy mindset & if by magic the weight drops off. The fact she lost weight so quickly after years of trying to lose it through Slimming World etc makes me think Lucy had a lot of help along the way

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get the secrecy. Like people say she’s always been a weight loss account. I lost weight on shakes 6 stone in 6 months I felt incredible. Everyone asked what this miracle was and it dropped off me. Even sold them for a year but impossible to keep off the weight. I gained weight back so easy. I tried saxenda it made me feel so poorly and weak so I gave that up . I’m having a sleeve in a week after lots of researching . Can’t wait , I’ve never hidden anything on my insta or Facebook over the years. I’m the first to tell people how I did things. I just don’t get why she’s embarrassed unless it’s drugs which seems to be the obvious thing now.

Reactions: 12
Without being horrible but what an earth is making her so stressed and depressed I wonder ? She doesn’t work, is constantly on the lash, going on holidays, getting her hair and nails done and constantly posting on social media … what is so stressful about that ?! I’m also not trained in mental health or anything like that but the last thing a depressed person would be doing is constantly posting stories over themselves and showing off on Instagram

Reactions: 10
Without being horrible but what an earth is making her so stressed and depressed I wonder ? She doesn’t work, is constantly on the lash, going on holidays, getting her hair and nails done and constantly posting on social media … what is so stressful about that ?! I’m also not trained in mental health or anything like that but the last thing a depressed person would be doing is constantly posting stories over themselves and showing off on Instagram
I think that’s what’s wrong. I saw something a while back about the impact on mental health with the use of social media.
She tried to make it as an Insta hun and it didn’t work

Reactions: 8
I think this too!! She’s always boasting about how perfect her life is… why so sad then? I know people exaggerate on social media but she’s literally said her life is perfect so…. 🙄 don’t understand myself
Also if depression was the case, it will be interesting to see if she keeps it off or it creeps back on

Reactions: 5
She's not confirming because she loves the attention of people speculating.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know we had a thread on her… funny I’ve came across this as she popped up on my feed for the first time in aaaaages, I had actually forgotten about her!

I can’t believe she’s posted a before and after photo after last years rant about not allowing people to comment on her weight loss. WTF

And as a few of you have said - she was a weight loss account, we followed her for that reason…

It’s all so bizarre, not buying the ‘I got stressed and the weight fell off’ story!!!! 🐮💩

But I think I’m in the minority here when I say this - I do think she looks much better now with the weight off. I obviously won’t comment that to her as she would have a meltdown 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Definitely not stress and depression - she did an insta post about 6 months ago maybe? Where she said she just changed her lifestyle and stopped eating ham and coleslaw cobs at 11pm. So definitely some kind of help if she’s cooked up another lie!

Reactions: 5