Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally would’ve been quicker for her to type “miss pap x” on her latest post when someone’s asked where her dress is from rather then her passive aggressive reply 🙄

She is SO rude…no wonder she has no friends and has to beg for likes.

you’re so unlikeable AnGeL 🥴

Reactions: 9
Who the duck does she think she is with those NYE photos.

Throwing her head around like she’s something special …on her own in a dingy corner of her living room. Yeah, knock yourself out hen. Looks fab. What a great time. How glam.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m desperate to know what happened with this now ex friend of hers. Is this the one that was the third wheel in all her reels that she fell out with years ago and then they got back in contact recently? Didn’t they go on holiday and get matching tattoos or have I got the wrong person? I don’t understand how as adult you can fall out with people that much? She’s so toxic but will never see it.

Reactions: 14
I’m desperate to know what happened with this now ex friend of hers. Is this the one that was the third wheel in all her reels that she fell out with years ago and then they got back in contact recently? Didn’t they go on holiday and get matching tattoos or have I got the wrong person? I don’t understand how as adult you can fall out with people that much? She’s so toxic but will never see it.
That’s the one.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nice 4 months of work off “sick” I see whilst she’s prancing about travelling and constantly active on Instagram. I feel so sorry for her coworkers.

Reactions: 8
Going away again . Honestly how the hell she gets away with having so much time off sick but traveling all over baffles me.
I just don’t get it!! I work full time and have a decent ish wage…. Yet I haven’t been on holiday since 2017!! Don’t get my nails done, eyebrows done or get my hair done every 5 days either! Maybe she just eats supernoodles every day to save the money just to spend on herself lol. And we know she’s not getting loads from her little ‘shop’

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get it!! I work full time and have a decent ish wage…. Yet I haven’t been on holiday since 2017!! Don’t get my nails done, eyebrows done or get my hair done every 5 days either! Maybe she just eats supernoodles every day to save the money just to spend on herself lol. And we know she’s not getting loads from her little ‘shop’
Her man punts gear 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t believe anyone is in her DMs asking about her glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if she is being such a prick about the glasses. It's your bleeping job to tell people where they are from dolly!
I'd never buy specs from there purely because they choose to use this sour faced witch to (very poorly) promote their brand.