Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s drugs in some form or another. She’s always been a bit manic and he looks rough as!

Reactions: 8
Definitely not stress and depression - she did an insta post about 6 months ago maybe? Where she said she just changed her lifestyle and stopped eating ham and coleslaw cobs at 11pm. So definitely some kind of help if she’s cooked up another lie!
Oh yes the elephant in the room post. Gave up cobs but still drinks every weekend & eats out but managed to lose so much weight.
Don’t get me wrong I imagine cutting out a cob everynight would have an impact but not that much & the fact she’s so secretive about it makes it obvious she has had some form of help.
If she has had wls or used any of the prescribed weight loss jabs/pills then it’s nothing to be ashamed of but it does make you wonder if it’s something else hence her being so quiet about it

Reactions: 9
I reckon she has a sleeve. If anyone can recall at the start of 2021 she took a month off Instagram and said she was doing that for her mental health and that she did it every year (bullshit she hasn’t done that since and didn’t do that before then) I reckon she had the surgery then. Because after that her weight started dropping off.

Reactions: 12
She’s a twit. Started off as a weightloss account then gatekeeps how she lost the weight and demands no one asks her.
Then everyone gets bored so she reposts a before/after for attention but you’re still not allowed to ask her how she did it.
Cocaine, most likely. She looks off her tits. Vile woman.

Reactions: 17
I’m sure someone called this at the time but unsurprisingly she’s had to change members of the wedding party 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anyone go through “best” friends so much 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I’m sure someone called this at the time but unsurprisingly she’s had to change members of the wedding party 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anyone go through “best” friends so much 🤣
I saw this and jumped straight on this page to see if anyone knew haha!

If I’d been struggling to maintain my weight for years, then suddenly dropped 3st (be it with diet & exercise or Ozempic/WLS), I don’t think I COULD keep it to myself - id be singing it from the rooftops, like WOOHOO finally! It seems odd that she started a weight loss account, enjoyed the Likes / Comments when she lost weight each week - but fast forward to now where she is actually (assumedly) enjoying being slim & maintaining her weight, the second anyone comments on her figure, she goes on the defensive. Hmmm! Wonder if she’s latched onto the BoPo community and wants to act as if this is her “natural body” now … yeah alright love

She was far better looking and healthy looking when she was curvy and her hair blonde and her style of clothes was better, I can't believe how much she has changed

Reactions: 2
So she is actively telling people now she lost weight by eating / drinking 200 calories a day and basically stopped eating for 5 months. Because of stress. But yet she posts a before and after and speaks about happiness in the caption. So basically becoming slimmer made her happy. This makes no sense to me, as she speaks of starvation and stress but yet promotes her weightloss and happiness. As someone who has an eating disorder myself this infuriates me. Like this makes my blood boil. She is sending a message to her followers that if you eat less than 200 calories and you can be skinny like me which ultimately equals happiness. I honestly can’t stand this woman. She is promoting thinspiration. 🤬

Attachments

• Sick
So she is actively telling people now she lost weight by eating / drinking 200 calories a day and basically stopped eating for 5 months. Because of stress. But yet she posts a before and after and speaks about happiness in the caption. So basically becoming slimmer made her happy. This makes no sense to me, as she speaks of starvation and stress but yet promotes her weightloss and happiness. As someone who has an eating disorder myself this infuriates me. Like this makes my blood boil. She is sending a message to her followers that if you eat less than 200 calories and you can be skinny like me which ultimately equals happiness. I honestly can’t stand this woman. She is promoting thinspiration. 🤬
She’s such a liar. I don’t believe for a second this is what happened…. Surely if she’s ‘eating better’, the weight would come back on even a little bit?! Going from 200 calories to even 1000 calories a day would surely have an effect?

You too can be happy if you loose weight by only eating 200 calories a day. Also plz ignore all the pictures she took of herself in a restaurant literally shoving food in her mouth haha

Does she forget that she wrote this. No mention there of eating 200 calories a day because she WAS SO STRESSED that she couldn’t eat. She is absolutely full of bullshit. She has just triggered a lot of people.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she forget that she wrote this. No mention there of eating 200 calories a day because she WAS SO STRESSED that she couldn’t eat. She is absolutely full of bullshit. She has just triggered a lot of people.
“I just have a happy and healthy mindset”

Girl go see a doctor 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“What is saxenda.seen” 🤣🤣🤣 imagine pretending you’ve never heard of it and don’t understand what it could possibly be

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Massively contradicts herself over and over

“What is saxenda.seen” 🤣🤣🤣 imagine pretending you’ve never heard of it and don’t understand what it could possibly be
Especially when it’s all over the news right now and you was a weightloss account and struggled with your YO YO weight for such a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her reply to that message is so bleeping patronising, it’s plainly obvious what they meant but the “saxenda.seen” is such an hole move. And she’s an absolute liar! 200 calories a day and not eating for months she would have been in hospital. What was stressing her so much that she ended up starving herself because it wasn’t work, she’s never there. If it was social media then come off and shut down instagram! I get so fed up of these bleeping grifters online crying and moaning about how bad social media is and how much it’s affecting their mental health, well duck off then and go back to your day job! No one is forcing them to share their lives online

• Haha
Reactions: 21