Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ‘engagement’ feels so staged. She’s not as excited as I would expect her to be especially after she was hinting so much in the past few months about it……. and she already has a Christmas ornament saying they are engaged. Hmmmmm
It was personalised too! So not as if someone picked it up at a store..

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely not back working yet. Who calls dibs on her quitting her job ???
I honestly think she’s been sacked, I know she is off for mental health purposes but what employment would allow multiple holidays, nights out & starting up a business whilst still being paid

Reactions: 9
I would honestly love to know how much these insta huns actually make, the fact she conned her work & the government out of months of sick pay whilst on a jolly the whole time is actually gross.

Reactions: 5
Oh how I would love to have a long soak in the bubble bath in the middle of the day after just coming back from holiday and more holidays and nights out before that ..whilst lying to my employer about having mental health issues

Reactions: 13
Oh how I would love to have a long soak in the bubble bath in the middle of the day after just coming back from holiday and more holidays and nights out before that ..whilst lying to my employer about having mental health issues
I still find it weird people who bath in the middle of the day and morning, baths are for relaxing in the evening with a candle to unwind before bed imo

Reactions: 8
What was she doing/saying? Shame her employer wont see it!
It was something about having a catch up with a questions box but she seemed either off her face or pissed.
I seriously don’t think she has an employer but won’t admit she is unemployed as it doesn’t fit her poor me off on the sick with my mental health thing she has going on. A friend of mine who works for a government department spent a few month off recently with work related stress, had drs sick notes & was getting counselling but still ended up going down the sick disciplinary even when off. I really can’t imagine her employers paying her to swan off on loads of holidays & set up a business. I wish someone who knew of her would spill the tea

Reactions: 10
That reel. She looks like a corpse in a Halloween wig. I honestly don’t know what she’s playing at she looks ridiculous. Her hair is absolutely fried too and she has loads of makeup in it 🤢

Reactions: 5