Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about? All she probably did walking wise was walk from the sunlounger to the hotel bar and from the hotel to the nearest pub - such a killer on the feet 😂 You’d think she was away on a rambling holiday the way she’s talking 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is she on about? All she probably did walking wise was walk from the sunlounger to the hotel bar and from the hotel to the nearest pub - such a killer on the feet 😂 You’d think she was away on a rambling holiday the way she’s talking 😂
The phrase "my heart is so full" is truly the worst. It's always the same kind of people that use it too.

Reactions: 5
See when someone elopes is it not supposed to be a surprise?!
hahah you don’t usually give an 18 month heads up. The whole point of eloping is the couple just takes off and doesn’t say. You don’t send save the dates either. She’s so thick. I’ve got secondhand embarrassment for her 😂 Does she mean they are getting married abroad?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hahah you don’t usually give an 18 month heads up. The whole point of eloping is the couple just takes off and doesn’t say. You don’t send save the dates either. She’s so thick. I’ve got secondhand embarrassment for her 😂 Does she mean they are getting married abroad?
She definitely means this. What an idiot!

Reactions: 4
ELOPING but telling everyone 😂 my bets are on Vegas! So she can pose as her usual tacky self and have even tackier photos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god her make up routine makes me feel a bit sick. Theres sooo much on her face!! It’s all so dark as well

Reactions: 3
Begging for engagement again, she’s not been hidden at all just no one wants to engage with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a look at her website. Absolutely amateur. Who TF is gonna buy this crusty t shirt covered in fluff when this is the type of photo used to advertise it? 😂
ADAAEBED-7813-428C-BE00-D34071AC1DA3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those photos. The colour of her! The way she flings her arms and opens her gob in every photo to ensure she’s the centre of attention. Can’t stand her. Mates clearly dislike her.

Reactions: 6
Who shows their wedding stuff before getting married! And that story pretending she never knew he was proposing….you did! Hence the Disney setting

Reactions: 5
Soooo predictable doll. Also don’t forget she’s eloping 😂😂😂😂 even though it’s planned months in advance and everyone knows what’s going on
So a tacky, invite, planned not actually one but pretending to seem edgy elopement. Fairy tale dream that is.

Reactions: 2