CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Workshop 😂 is she really trying to make out that she has a huge workshop where she’s hand making all these things she’s supposedly going to sell?? When in reality she’s just gone to aliexpress bought stuff and will probably personalise it with a cricut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've never seen her show her ipad or whatever showing off her "creative side". Maybe I've just missed it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly think she'd have less problems if she wasn't so obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 4
It will probably be some basic beige stuff with sincerelyLx or a pinterest mental health quote on a similar vein of be kind.

Reactions: 7
I can't wait for the passive aggressive comments to customers and the breakdown about people not buying her stuff. CAN'T WAIT.
Good for her putting herself out there, but I know 100% these are just purchased from aliexpress and she sends them the designs. Which you know does invovle work itself, but effectively she's a reseller.

Also, she mentioned in one of the q&a's on that page that she is still off work sick.

We're due a new thread, any name suggestions?

Reactions: 11
Curvyluce #6 - still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a brat.

Reactions: 25
Curvyluce #6 - still a massive dick, on the sick but completely taking the mick!

Reactions: 21
How desperate for likes & engagement 🙈
She's clueless ...people are sick of her.

Imagine lying about your mental health to skive off work, spend the whole time sunbathing, drinking, having your hair, nails and tattoos done plus travelling abroad on numerous occasions and then divulge you've been setting up a ' market ' stall all whilst being paid sick money. She's a disgrace!

Reactions: 16
Okay then, crackhead. People aren’t liking it because she looks a bleeping state
People aren't liking it because they simply aren't there. All bots and dead accounts.
She's an ex Slimming World account, that's where her following came from. Absolute dick head.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she should just face facts that if people wanted to like her pictures they would rather than being a beg.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.