CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does it looks like a cheap Halloween wig. The blonde with the tan was a bit much but this just drains her and makes her look ill/like she’s on all the drugs.

Reactions: 7
It really does it looks like a cheap Halloween wig. The blonde with the tan was a bit much but this just drains her and makes her look ill/like she’s on all the drugs.
Agreed! I think she looks out of it a large percentage of the time.

Reactions: 4
People don’t like your posts, because people don’t like you, Dolly !!

Reactions: 7
Has she seriously edited her legs? Her legs are not that small. Body positivity my arse.

Reactions: 3
Honestly that hair looks shocking. Assume the black dye has washed out of her natural hair so now they don’t match. They look ratty af, she needs more hair to blend them. The length is gross and trashy looking.

All in all, morning after a Halloween party vibes.

Reactions: 6
Tacky tacky tacky. Not to mention you can tell it is utterly shite quality from a mile off. How much do we reckon she'll be attempting to con the dollies out of for this?

Reactions: 11
Can’t deal with the unironed sheet as a backdrop 🥲 its actually taking my attention away from the products…perhaps that’s a good thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It all screams poor quality. And the sizing of that black sweatshirt looks off too..that is not an XXL she is wearing!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.