CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insincerity just oozes out of her....So her exciting news ...she's given up work to become a full time instabeg?
That was her plan all along. It’s so bloody obvious. Shame she’s a crappy person and it won’t ever take off. When will these people realise social media has had its peak and it’s going to flop soon. Half of these brands won’t be able to pay the top dollar anymore either.

Reactions: 5
If her talking stories are anything to go by (ie rather manic) then I can’t see how she expects to influence anyone…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s really nasty and abrupt. Also can’t even do the selling bit right and link people to stuff they ask about. She just says “dunno dolly”. I asked her about a dress I think once and she literally replied that. So best of luck with earning money from that dolly!!

Reactions: 10
So she is releasing her own range of products?!? Wonder what her ‘employers’ think of her setting up her own business whilst on the sick with her mental health 🤯

Reactions: 7
Be a nice human? She’s the bleeping rudest person I’ve come across on social media !!

Reactions: 19
So she is essentially using a printing company to put her design on to items that already exist?
Using a company like printify or the likes. Cheap quality clothing, mass produced at their printers and shipped out.

Reactions: 13
She an incredibly creative person guys, just so you know. Christ she thinks so highly of herself it’s almost comical

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She an incredibly creative person guys, just so you know. Christ she thinks so highly of herself it’s almost comical
She's having a laugh! Be nice ?? That's rich coming from her!

So she's setting up a market stall in her lounge ? Selling cheap tat to anyone stupid enough to part with their money..hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's having a laugh! Be nice ?? That's rich coming from her!

So she's setting up a market stall in her lounge ? Selling cheap tat to anyone stupid enough to part with their money..hilarious!
Haha it’ll fizzle out like her ‘cooking’ insta did. I can’t see her having the capacity to do everything. If you believe her she can barely function as a human 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wonder how many times will she post saying there will be a delay to orders due to her “mental health” etc or use her mental health as a way to cover herself in any potential error she makes with her business rather than taking real accountability.

Reactions: 9
That post about her weight loss is gone from her grid, spot on to whoever called it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.