CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when these instawankers set up new pages.

Really shows up the bots and dead accounts making up their numbers.
She has nearly 48k followers (built up from when she was a weightloss/sw acc) and so far 2k have followed her new "business".

A good chunk of those will be Tattlers no doubt! (See old Flopps and her coaching "bizz" for more of the same...).

Reactions: 6
Are allowed to set up a new business if you’re signed off long term sick? She needs to be pulled up by hr asap

Reactions: 4
Are allowed to set up a new business if you’re signed off long term sick? She needs to be pulled up by hr asap
I’m pretty sure as long as she declares it, nothing they can do. I may be wrong though. Depends how she spins it I guess.

Also, so we know she is still off sick or still employed even?

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure as long as she declares it, nothing they can do. I may be wrong though. Depends how she spins it I guess.

Also, so we know she is still off sick or still employed even?
She can’t seriously still be employed,
“Sorry I can’t come into work for the next few months as my mental health is really bad but not bad enough that I will stop doing paid ads & oh by the way I’m going to be setting up my own business while you still pay me for not doing any work for you”.
I hope someone asks her about her job at the bank on her q&a she’s planning on having

Reactions: 9
She can’t seriously still be employed,
“Sorry I can’t come into work for the next few months as my mental health is really bad but not bad enough that I will stop doing paid ads & oh by the way I’m going to be setting up my own business while you still pay me for not doing any work for you”.
I hope someone asks her about her job at the bank on her q&a she’s planning on having
I thought she posted an insta story WEEKS ago, which showed her sitting outside with a work laptop on a table (similar to one that my bank issue). I could be wrong, but with that I was under the impression she was back at work.

I’m currently signed off work and staying off SM all together, no holidays planned. Maybe I’m doing this wrong…? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I thought she posted an insta story WEEKS ago, which showed her sitting outside with a work laptop on a table (similar to one that my bank issue). I could be wrong, but with that I was under the impression she was back at work.

I’m currently signed off work and staying off SM all together, no holidays planned. Maybe I’m doing this wrong…? 🤔
No I think she is still off, she mentioned in a q&a recently that her employers have not been very supportive & have hardly been in touch with her. Could she have been using the laptop for personal use?

Reactions: 3
No I think she is still off, she mentioned in a q&a recently that her employers have not been very supportive & have hardly been in touch with her. Could she have been using the laptop for personal use?
If she was using a work laptop for personal use, that would get her in trouble for sure.
Unless she’s just got a really old crappy laptop lol

Reactions: 1
If she was using a work laptop for personal use, that would get her in trouble for sure.
Unless she’s just got a really old crappy laptop lol
I use my work laptop for personal use occasionally although don’t work for a bank. We will never know with Lucy as it seems she can’t remember her own lies 🤷‍♀️

I think you mean she was sat outside with a book and a glass of wine in her hand 🤔 angel hasn't had time to work she's been too busy relaxing
by her garden pool and going on mumerous holidays🙄

Reactions: 6
Her highs and lows, constant need for validation and approval and lack of ability to maintain friendships screams personality disorder to me. Nothing wrong with that, but I hope that she gets the right support to be a bit more emotionally regulated and nicer to people rather than projecting her own feelings onto everyone else!!

Reactions: 8
She’s trying way too hard with the enthusiasm on her stories that it’s coming across so forced and fake.

Reactions: 10
Her highs and lows, constant need for validation and approval and lack of ability to maintain friendships screams personality disorder to me. Nothing wrong with that, but I hope that she gets the right support to be a bit more emotionally regulated and nicer to people rather than projecting her own feelings onto everyone else!!
[/QUOTE]
Is she no longer friends with them girls she used to hangout with?

No idea but she’s constantly switching friends and moaning about old ones

How will she cope starting up a new business, she had a melt down when she wasn’t getting enough views in stories so how is she going to cope running a business.

Reactions: 12
What’s the business ? I don’t have insta anymore. Deleted it because I’m sick of the crap and the people I followed. But still want to know the goss

She’ll be getting passive aggressive about her new business not getting enough support or engagement and putting the blame on her followers if it flops.
Less than 10% of her "followers" have bothered to follow her new page. Her following is all dead accounts, uninterested parties and bots.

I so wish businesses would thoroughly look at engagement stats over follower numbers before engaging with these instahags.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.