Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosie800

I have never commented on here before. I’ve recently found this thread and have been having a slow read through the comments & im going to be honest - at first I was shocked at so many people’s opinions on this person. I’ve been following her for a while. Each to their own but I genuinely fell in love with her style when she was a little bigger (im not saying she was fat but I like a lot of people have noticed the weight loss) I’ve always been a silent follower I’ve liked pics/videos which stood out to me. I myself am a bigger girl and I’ve struggled for a few years now with “yo-yo dieting” I lost a massive 9’stone before lockdown but struggled massively during lockdown and after lockdown with the confidence to get back doing what I was doing. I sent Lucy a message the other week praising her weight loss and asking what she was doing as I myself was struggling and I was very shocked to see she has blocked me?!! She might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I genuinely liked her look before and now and i was only after a little advice off her. Now I agree with every single comment in her being rude etc
Beauty is way more than seeing. Ignorance and rudeness is just plain ugly.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

pumpkinprin

B3F96A26-5C06-4553-BC1D-696EFB7FEFFB.png
signed off work with your mental health, and yet you’re basically telling someone to kill them selves?
make it make sense Luce.
Also she probs doesn’t even have a job to be signed off from anymore, piss take really as she was just galavanting in Italy ?

• Wow
Reactions: 26

bethancharlie86

I unfollowed the dolly ages ago but after her post the other day about people watching her stories and interacting with her content but not following her, I make it my daily goal to watch her stories every day without hitting that follow button. Rude and entitled cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

just an observer

Chatty Member
Yeah I have. And I actually feel bad that I have been judgemental towards someone who has mental health problems.
Okay so fine leave this forum, no one is forcing you to stay nor did anyone force you to say anything about her.
At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinion and me personally the reason why I’m here is because the silly bitch has spoken to me like shit multiple time via IG so I’m here for the banter✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24

not happy with the weightloss yet hasn't worn a full sized outfit since - they do sell things other than crop tops...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Is her new job being a professional self entitled victim playing bitch twat? Wow, fuck meeeeeeee. Imagine having holidays, a huge house, a partner (albeit a trampy weed head one) a seemingly loving fam and mates, countless material possessions but STILL being SO rotten to the core you can’t be grateful or happy with ANYTHING.

Get over yourself curvycunt, you’re embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyB65

Chatty Member
My favourite thing to do is follow her and not interact with her content one bit 😂😂
Totally get that if you’re off work for Mental Health reasons that you don’t need to sit around the house all day crying, and getting out and about doing normal things is probably best, but she’s definitely taking the piss!

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Another nice lady of leisure day for Luce whilst she's signed off. Moaning about people not liking her content enough, fucking first world problems hun! Also people who take photos of themselves crying are the absolute worst, at no point when I have been distraught have I thought to whip my phone out for a selfie. She is the epitome of the sad times we live in.

Reactions: 20
Who the fuck whips out their camera to take a selfie while they are crying?! What an utter dick.

It's pricks like her that cause employers to frown upon people who genuinely need time out for their mental health. She doesn't even go into the office does she?

No-one expects you to sit at home rocking in the dark if you're off for mental health reasons but constant tit pics, posts rubbing it in lying in her pool living her bEsT LiFe out on the lash with her weird one random friend she keeps chained to a radiator is absolutely taking the piss.
I'd be fucking raging if I was picking up the slack for her at work.

Who does she work for - they must have an amazing sick pay policy for her to be able to afford all of this time off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

J2607

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for Lucy. I know what bad mental health can do to you ( recently someone I know took their own life ) I actually feel really bad that I have slagged her off on here. Whether she can afford the holiday or not (paid up front or paid on a credit card) if she is using her time to take a break away to get her MH back then who are we to judge. I for one will be keeping my mouth shut from now on and not take part in any discussion involving people on social media. We just see a snippet of someone’s life and NEVER the full story. I’d hate to think by commenting in these forums I have contributed to someone’s ill health.
I would really look in to how she speaks to people and how truly vile she is before feeling sorry for her. She’s not a victim, but she wants you to think that. I think on this same thread there’s evidence of her telling someone to top themselves and another time she launched her horrendous followers on a well meaning woman, going through issues herself, who wrote a comment she meant to be positive. She’s a nasty manipulative person. I don’t think her mental health problems cause that, it’s just her.

I would hate to be her colleague, I’m sure there’s many people at her work going through difficult times and they have to see her signed off on full pay, going on holiday every other week. Also I wouldn’t put it past her fella to fiddle his taxes, they seem the type.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Happyholly

VIP Member
I don’t care if you’ve lost weight or not… but why not just be honest and tell people how you managed it? I think she looks great. But I don’t understand the secrecy lol.
Inclined to agree with others on here 👃❄ OR 💉🔪. Basically it isn't as kosher as she wants to make out.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Don’t dare ask me about my weight loss angels but I’ll post pictures of me in a bikini or miniscule outfit at any given opportunity! 🤣 Absolute walloper.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Be a nice human? She’s the fucking rudest person I’ve come across on social media !!