CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About an hour ago she was on 11 sales as she was sharing them and the order numbers were in the pics lol

Reactions: 4
That bleeping hair. She has the hair she deserves tbh. Looks an absolute state.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get how she’s sold out of the pizza t shirt but only has 11 orders? Did she only make 10 of them in case it flopped or so she can announce restocks for more content and to appear more popular?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get how she’s sold out of the pizza t shirt but only has 11 orders? Did she only make 10 of them in case it flopped or so she can announce restocks for more content and to appear more popular?
I don't think Primark have got anything to worry about!

All those followers and she's got 11 orders ...if it wasn't so sad it would be funny how deluded she is!

Reactions: 6
I’m sure Selfloveliv had a ‘business’ like this and it flopped despite her having nearly triple the amount of followers Lucy does.
most people are struggling to pay bills yet she’s charging £14 for a canvas bag that looks like my toddler went crazy with some flower stickers.

Reactions: 13
How is she putting ‘original designs by Lucy’ in the descriptions when she’s literally just ripping off other people’s ideas, I’ve seen things with the stupid dog quite on about 50,000 times before.

Reactions: 8
How is she putting ‘original designs by Lucy’ in the descriptions when she’s literally just ripping off other people’s ideas, I’ve seen things with the stupid dog quite on about 50,000 times before.
Agreed. And that little pizza logo has been done to death

Reactions: 8
Everything she has ‘designed’ has been done to death before, you just need to google it.

Guys I'm sure Lucy has had a really emotional hard stressful day! Look at her putting all her woes behind her to dress up in slutty halloween garb. It must gave been so hard for her to do that considering just how unwell she is 🤥😐😠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hazy filter she is using is terrible. She’s trying too much to be like Helen Anderson.

Reactions: 3
Honestly that hair looks shocking. Assume the black dye has washed out of her natural hair so now they don’t match. They look ratty af, she needs more hair to blend them. The length is gross and trashy looking.

All in all, morning after a Halloween party vibes.
It's horrible the colour and length do nothing for her, if ur naturally blessed with long dark thick hair it's beautiful, but she isn't she is trying so hard to be someone she is not, her blonde bob was so much nicer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.