CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s changed the bio to say ‘some familiar brands’… deffo been caught out!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s changed the bio to say ‘some familiar brands’… deffo been caught out!
She's running a business apparently but has limited the comments on her posts ...it's hardly original hand made by her if she's flogging other people's clothes! And is she actually making the candles herself? It's all very misleading if she's just buying things in bulk and flogging them at a higher price!

I wonder how Chelsea Peers are going to feel knowing she's under cutting them 🤔

Reactions: 8
She's running a business apparently but has limited the comments on her posts ...it's hardly original hand made by her if she's flogging other people's clothes! And is she actually making the candles herself? It's all very misleading if she's just buying things in bulk and flogging them at a higher price!

I wonder how Chelsea Peers are going to feel knowing she's under cutting them 🤔

Her prices are more expensive than Chelsea Peers as well I think, cheeky witch!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s been less than a week and I think we can agree it’s flopped. No original designs by Lucy, she’s just months/years behind trends that have been done and she’s now ripping off another company without declaring it

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand what she’s doing! Is she that stupid that she thought people wouldn’t notice? “Original designs by Lucy” no??

Can someone call her out. You’ll definitely get blocked but someone needs to ask how it’s original if it’s literally reselling an existing brand at a mark up?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.