CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she not mean to lose weight unless Iā€™m missing the point! Thought she was doing it because she felt disgusting
I think she forgets what sheā€™s said before that she lost weight by cutting out junk and eating better and that she loved herself before and after. Now itā€™s stress, non intentional and sheā€™s not happy with her weight loss. I have a feeling she is trying to plant a seed of ED, probably to get more time off work!

Reactions: 12
Clearly she forgot her elephant in the room post from Jan of this year. So which is if Lucy, did you cut out the crap food or starve yourself through stress??
She actually seems to be having a manic episode in the bath, perhaps if she lays off the drink & recreational drugs of a weekend her mental health would improve

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Clearly she forgot her elephant in the room post from Jan of this year. So which is if Lucy, did you cut out the crap food or starve yourself through stress??
She actually seems to be having a manic episode in the bath, perhaps if she lays off the drink & recreational drugs of a weekend her mental health would improve
I thought sheā€™d deleted this as it used to be pinned to top. Clearly I didnā€™t go back far enough as I couldnā€™t take anymore of her grid

Reactions: 2
I thought sheā€™d deleted this as it used to be pinned to top. Clearly I didnā€™t go back far enough as I couldnā€™t take anymore of her grid
No itā€™s still there just unpinned as clearly doesnā€™t fit her poor stressed me narrative

Full post in case she does a dirty delete

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Nah I just think she canā€™t afford the jabs anymore and her weight will come back as it isnā€™t maintainable anymore. This is the excuse for the weight gain that is inevitable. Imo

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nah I just think she canā€™t afford the jabs anymore and her weight will come back as it isnā€™t maintainable anymore. This is the excuse for the weight gain that is inevitable. Imo
Oh I never thought of that šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 3
Absolutely this! Never thought of it but the full sick pay has obviously run out and now on stat pay which doesnā€™t stretch to the saxenda jabs so she will claim the weight gain is intentional - clever move to say I thought she was thick as mince.

Reactions: 7
So she didnā€™t MEAN to loose the weightā€¦. Yet dropped the ā€˜curvyā€™ from her Instagram name and bio? She really needs to write down all her lying cos she canā€™t keep track of tit

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s probably realised that with the Cost of living crisis she wonā€™t be able to afford the gear anymore

Off her head! Her eyes look insane. She really needs some help.
I agree, sounds like sheā€™s started gaining again for whatever reason (probably stopped the jabs) so sheā€™s changing the narrative back to ā€œI donā€™t wanna be skinnyā€.

Itā€™s so boring. No one cares. Especially now we know you just bullshit.

Thatā€™ll be why sheā€™s been bawling her eyes out because she cannot afford the jabs or whatever she is using to stay skinny and itā€™ll be creeping in her brain!
Iā€™ve no sympathy she referred to herself as disgusting when she was bigger- what does that say to her bigger followers or her impressionable ones?

Reactions: 10
not happy with the weightloss yet hasn't worn a full sized outfit since - they do sell things other than crop tops...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she admitted to getting jabs?

She seems to have an identity crisis, the amount of hair changing and so on, it's like she doesn't know who she wants to be or can't accept herself, I personally think she used to look alot better when she was curvy when her hair was shorter she also dressed better back then to what she does now, she seems to be following the crowd these days with all this fast fashion, cheap hair extensions and orange tan she has no identity of her own anymore

Last edited:
The insincerity just oozes out of her....So her exciting news ...she's given up work to become a full time instabeg?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.