CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hun that Elizabeth II book was free to every child in the country you’re not that special. We’ve got a cupboard full of spares of them at my school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Makes me so sick
When I broke my leg I had a sick note and my work paid me sick pay!!
Then nothing!!
Then when I had three days off after in a year because of said leg I was giving a disiplinery!!
Three days off in a year all scattered!!
This bleep is getting away scot free the time she takes off bleeping Liberty
She needs to stop banging on about mental health as the only mental health she is affecting is everyone else’s not her own

Reactions: 5
Some companies won’t touch her because she’s off with MH, but they can intervene and hold a meeting to discuss if she’s “fit for work” and if occupational health agrees she is not deemed fit to work due to ongoing high Absense rates, her employer can act on that and discuss looking to terminate her contract on grounds for “capability to work”, if her employer have exhausted all routes of support but they need to be thorough and careful. Which, given how bad hers is, she clearly does not have the capabilities to do her job.

Some companies won’t touch her because she’s off with MH, but they can intervene and hold a meeting to discuss if she’s “fit for work” and if occupational health agrees she is not deemed fit to work due to ongoing high Absense rates, her employer can act on that and discuss looking to terminate her contract on grounds for “capability to work”, if her employer have exhausted all routes of support but they need to be thorough and careful. Which, given how bad hers is, she clearly does not have the capabilities to do her job.
Is it really as bad as she claims though?

Reactions: 6
Holy tit all of they toys are completely unnecessary and she’s going to stress herself out majorly when the kids can’t decide what to play with and have a very thing sprawled out over the airport. This woman just loves pissing money away doesn’t she?!

Holy tit all of they toys are completely unnecessary and she’s going to stress herself out majorly when the kids can’t decide what to play with and have a very thing sprawled out over the airport. This woman just loves pissing money away doesn’t she?!
Wrong thread hahaha sorry guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Unpopular opinion but don't come for me - I cannot stand when leggings especially when not black are worn as trousers with a crop top unless it is for a workout. Since when was this fashionable 😔🤐😬

Reactions: 9
How did she not mean to lose weight unless I’m missing the point! Thought she was doing it because she felt disgusting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.