CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t afford to heat her house yet can afford multiple holidays, always out drinking, getting tattoos and buying clothes all the time. Oh and that massive wax melt order she’s just said she’s made. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 12
Stop filming yourself crying you absolute narcissist.

“Take all the time you need off work”.
Yeah and post photos every day of you on the lash looking like you’re having the time of your life. Employers love that.

Reactions: 14
Can’t afford to heat her house yet can afford multiple holidays, always out drinking, getting tattoos and buying clothes all the time. Oh and that massive wax melt order she’s just said she’s made. Make it make sense.
And apparently the Saxenda jags as well they’re not cheap!

Reactions: 3
She just said that she’s had 9 WEEKS off work so far 🙃🙃🙃.
She’s impressed that it was 9 weeks until her work contacted her to see how she was doing…they probably can’t stand her. She no doubt causes them a huge amount of grief, stress, and extra admin work for her manager. People like her don’t bear in mind the effect it can have on the mental health of others at her work.

Reactions: 8
She’s some balls to have had more than 9 weeks off work with pay & then slag her employers off on the internet.

Reactions: 9
She just said that she’s had 9 WEEKS off work so far 🙃🙃🙃.
9 weeks until they got in touch. More like at least 12 off. Thing is, if they kept in touch "too much" that would be an issue too. If she's had this amount of time off for work related stress she needs to get another job instead of leeching sick pay off her (very amiable) current employer.

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget the full head of extensions and a full colour from blonde to black hair appointment. I bet she doesn’t pay for the wax melts but I can’t see her getting all that hairdressing for free surely?

She’s impressed that it was 9 weeks until her work contacted her to see how she was doing…they probably can’t stand her. She no doubt causes them a huge amount of grief, stress, and extra admin work for her manager. People like her don’t bear in mind the effect it can have on the mental health of others at her work.
She has most definitely affected all her colleagues mental health whilst she has been off
I don’t think she is the affected one here
She is the perpetrator

Reactions: 7
9 weeks until they got in touch. More like at least 12 off. Thing is, if they kept in touch "too much" that would be an issue too. If she's had this amount of time off for work related stress she needs to get another job instead of leeching sick pay off her (very amiable) current employer.
Where I work, also for a bank, when some is signed off for over 21 days, we have to make a referral to occupation health. And it is encouraged to keep in contact with your employee to check in. Not often, but still. Sounds like her manager is either completely tit or sick of her tit.

Reactions: 2
Where I work, also for a bank, when some is signed off for over 21 days, we have to make a referral to occupation health. And it is encouraged to keep in contact with your employee to check in. Not often, but still. Sounds like her manager is either completely tit or sick of her tit.
She's lucky she's not on a disciplinary imo. What employer looking at her Instagram is going to be happy paying her to be off sick whilst she's gallivanting round the world on various holidays and constantly getting drunk in between hair and nail appointments. She's absolutely taking the piss and her boss knows it..that's why they haven't been in touch!

Reactions: 9
I just think this wouldn’t fit her narrative though having a caring employer. I don’t work for a bank but for a large organisation & I was off with an injury with a 3 week sick note & my employers wanted a meeting to see if there was anything they could do to help me return to work. I highly doubt she has been ignored for 9 weeks, especially as she must have a poor sick record. I get she is off with her mental health but surely she is not in untouchable to go through a poor attendance review.

Reactions: 8
She's lucky she's not on a disciplinary imo. What employer looking at her Instagram is going to be happy paying her to be off sick whilst she's gallivanting round the world on various holidays and constantly getting drunk in between hair and nail appointments. She's absolutely taking the piss and her boss knows it..that's why they haven't been in touch!
I agree re the social media, however when someone is off for mental health, HR won’t touch them with a barge pole (from my experiences within my company)

I just think this wouldn’t fit her narrative though having a caring employer. I don’t work for a bank but for a large organisation & I was off with an injury with a 3 week sick note & my employers wanted a meeting to see if there was anything they could do to help me return to work. I highly doubt she has been ignored for 9 weeks, especially as she must have a poor sick record. I get she is off with her mental health but surely she is not in untouchable to go through a poor attendance review.
For the other random days she has had off yes, but not sure about those with a sick note

Reactions: 1
If she’s off work with a mental health condition a contact schedule should have been agreed with her manager initially and this can be weeks long if it’s in the best interest of the person off sick. There will be touch points when her sick line is renewed as well. Management should usually do a home visit after 13 weeks. She’s a prick.

If she’s off work with a mental health condition a contact schedule should have been agreed with her manager initially and this can be weeks long if it’s in the best interest of the person off sick. There will be touch points when her sick line is renewed as well. Management should usually do a home visit after 13 weeks. She’s a prick.
Doesn't she work from home though ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.