CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that never works how does she afford to get her done every fortnight ?!? To get a little balyage cut and blow dry costs me 150 every couple months how does she afford the extreme colour cuts abe extensions every other week

Reactions: 8
I sadly don’t think it’s a wig 😂😂

also is it normal to put foundation and concealer on your lips?! 🤔 I wipe mine away!
I literally thought she was doing skeleton Halloween make up tutorial 😂

Reactions: 4
Seen a couple of comments about her foundation & contour on her newest reel. Honestly hope it’s someone from in here winding her up cause it CANNOT be serious 😭

Reactions: 3
Her face just looks dirty. How can she look in the mirror and think she looks good?!

Reactions: 6
That bleeping filthy frog headband! She’s filming an ad, no? It looks gross.

I never understand how she watches stuff back and thinks it looks good. She looks like a corpse. What’s that grey tinged contour??

Reactions: 2
As a goth I demand she stops!!

I actually like the hair but not on her!

Also that skims dress is bleeping pricy I just got the bodysuit and it was about £70- I actually work

Reactions: 5
As a goth I demand she stops!!

I actually like the hair but not on her!

Also that skims dress is bleeping pricy I just got the bodysuit and it was about £70- I actually work
She'll have got it for free. Beggy __BeingBrittany has had a Skims order this week as well and she pays for literally duck all.

Reactions: 5
Is she actually joking with that re-post, those 'slags' ie the company you 'work' for but have been signed of constantly while your off on a jolly, are paying your sick pay but they don't pay YOU enough. What a joker.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she actually joking with that re-post, those 'slags' ie the company you 'work' for but have been signed of constantly while your off on a jolly, are paying your sick pay but they don't pay YOU enough. What a joker.
I imagine she’s been sacked by now? She must have

Reactions: 4
Where was this?

She just reminds me of notyourbasicmama - is the new in thing to look like you've not washed for a few weeks 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.