Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bought an expensive phone, not willing to pay £30 to protect it 🤷‍♀️ On the beg for freebies!

Reactions: 12
And she wonders why her engagement is so low.

BECAUSE YOU ARE ROTTEN TO THE CORE.
Wow how bloody rude, it’s people like the girl asking that enables her to keep doing Instagram because they like the clothes she posts. She’s not a full time Instagrammer because of her nasty manner but certainly wants to be.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely awful! Obviously far too busy watching another movie to actually be bothered to respond properly. The sad thing is she probably thinks she's being polite! And directing people to use her affiliate links, so wants the cash but can't be arsed to be helpful. She's another one that I hope we will see the back of this year. She's contributes nothing and is a vile human being !

Reactions: 14
I love it how she has been all over the Molly Mae & Ellie Darby drama but had nothing to say when Brittany got exposed last year, still followers her & is all over her posts

Reactions: 7
Sorry hun, we aren't full time instagrammers. Our time is really precious to us, so maybe find out that information on your own.... eh? 🙃🙃🙃
She never heard of Google.

Going by how she replies to people asking things politely in her comments, even if I did have a recommendation I wouldn’t be taking the time to tell her 😂

Reactions: 5
Her face looks quite edited to me in the latest photo, the one with her at the thai place. Maybe I'm just imagining it though 🤷‍♀️

just because I said use Google for dog friendly/meal place. She block me lol
Should’ve messaged her saying “Sorry dolly, my time is too precious”. See how she likes getting her own catty replies directed at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Brew dog being fancy 😂 it’s a restaurant that allows dogs.. don’t think that can be fancy

Reactions: 5
Brew dog probably just won't give her a freebie that's why she won't go back or she got asked to leave for being a rude mare last time 🤣

Reactions: 7