Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is moaning that she messaged 30 people £ only 2 replied, perhaps they are busy enjoying NYE & not glued to there phones waiting for her message

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she is moaning that she messaged 30 people £ only 2 replied, perhaps they are busy enjoying NYE & not glued to there phones waiting for her message
She should take that as a massive hint 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe not everyone was still up at midnight, maybe they weren’t on their phones, maybe they received so many messages at the one time they thought “I’ll just reply to them all in the morning”. There’s many reasons why someone wouldn’t reply straight away and for her to go on Instagram having a dig just makes her look bitter and not this positive person she’s trying to portray.

Reactions: 11
Maybe not everyone was still up at midnight, maybe they weren’t on their phones, maybe they received so many messages at the one time they thought “I’ll just reply to them all in the morning”. There’s many reasons why someone wouldn’t reply straight away and for her to go on Instagram having a dig just makes her look bitter and not this positive person she’s trying to portray.
Or perhaps they just don't like her 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao pathetic!! She gets so salty about any little thing. Get a freaking life

Reactions: 5
Not our CurvyLuce promoting Natural Cycles. She even makes this look trashy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmmmmmmmmm I've heard so many bad things about NC. I bet she approached them for that sponsorship.
But i'm also inclined to not believe her because has she shared before that she came off BC? Feels a bit disingenuous tbh

Reactions: 5
I think she may have agreed to this whilst with the agency she signed with for 5 minutes
There are a few of the less discerning influencers shilling this dodgy product at the moment..that Sophie Payne was doing the hard sell on it recently, a week after giving birth! The reviews aren't great for it at all !

Reactions: 3