Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
433BE08A-21BD-48D0-84EE-E71C350FB076.jpeg

Someone just commented this on her post and by the time I’d screenshot it to post it here, she’d already deleted it 😂 Bravo 👏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Whether he likes the minge or the pork sword is irrelevant, he still looks like he’s dying inside in every picture with her. Bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

mcgee

VIP Member
She’s telling people with businesses to be mindful of people’s welfare and mental health but sorry if it’s a beauty, hair, tattoo business etc and you cancel regardless of if it’s something to do with your mental health - that’s not the business’ fault (not to sound horrible). If they refunded deposits to people who cancelled due to mental health then they’d get everyone playing that card when cancelling even if that wasn’t the legit reason for cancelling. It has to be a blanket deposit and cancellation policy to cover their costs, time, losses etc.

Also the friend who she was publicly bashing for cancelling on her at the weekend could’ve had issues with their mental health but Lucy wasn’t taking that into consideration when she was slating them to thousands of people on Instagram. She wants everyone to be considerate of her and how she’s feeling but couldn’t care less about anyone else.

Reactions: 23

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Gonna put this into perspective now…
I earn just over £1100 a month working 12 hour shifts looking after people in their final days of life. Some days I witness things that no one in their lifetime will ever witness.
This rude twat gets paid this much just to post a story about some shite ‘Levva troozers’
I wish this whole influencer shit would just end now, sick of it all. I’m unfollowing

• Heart
Reactions: 23

mcgee

VIP Member
just because I said use Google for dog friendly/meal place. She block me lol
Should’ve messaged her saying “Sorry dolly, my time is too precious”. See how she likes getting her own catty replies directed at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

sailorcherries

VIP Member
That is very odd!! Especially considering she’s so obsessed with ‘the love of her life’ and she knows he has essentially cheated on her multiple times?? Luce needs some standards
No one knows whether this has happened during their relationship or before.

Her man has snogged other men. Apparently she knows about it. All very odd!
Again, that doesn't make him "gay" and people really need to stop throwing those terms about.
Him kissing another man, if true, doesn't mean he cannot also be attracted to or be in relationships with women.

I've slept with men and women.
I find men and women attractive.
I am married to a man and have two children.
I am not a lesbian nor does my sexual attraction/preferences make my marriage/current relationship a sham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
45880F59-3C10-4C9D-AB7C-D331FC05EE76.jpeg

WHAT, she’s so rancid. It’s obvious the lass was having some bants and here’s this silly cunt acting like she’s never judged anyone ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Has she really just posted on her stories slagging molly mae off for wearing “fast fashion” when all of her wardrobe is EXACTLY THAT???? Weird cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
God forbid she couldn’t treat us to a stupid video of her jumping up and down in various badly-fitting outfits.

Get in the fucking sea you absolute wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18