Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And let’s not forget all the festive clothes Hermes didn’t deliver!
So glad there is a screenshot of what she said so that next week and the week after and the week after when she's pouting in front of her mirror affiliate linking more tatt we can all be reminded of what a lying fake she is! 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed her for years, and I actually cannot get over how vile she is now. She posts all these “suggest x place for us” question boxes to up her engagement and still acts like a total c**T to people. She’s so fake “sorry angel x” if she was to patronise me the way she patronises everyone else that she interacts with id punch her in her camel toe fanny 👊🏻

Reactions: 14
Her bf is gay (has snogged and hit on various blokes) so I presume won’t be proposing anytime soon…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her bf is gay (has snogged and hit on various blokes) so I presume won’t be proposing anytime soon…
I can't see him marrying her tbh. The constant love bombing she does of him is soo odd and he always looks like he's in front of a firing squad when they do pictures together 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy Christ that new TikTok she just posted is just 100% absolute cringe. It would never even cross my mind to make something like that about someone I lost.

Fake tears, as someone who has just lost a parent I would dream of making a spectacle of myself like that.
She's really awful...I wonder how many times she had sit there pretending to cry til she dubbed it correctly. Awful creature 😡

Reactions: 5
There’s sharing struggles for awareness (which I’m fully behind) then there’s filming attention bleep beggy tik tok trash. It’s embarrassing and classless.