Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remember being in school and girls doing this when they didnā€™t want to go to P.E šŸ˜‚ Little dab of Vicks in the corner of their eye and boom! šŸ˜­ bet she was one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Op I see that she is now addressing her weight loss after being a right prick to everyone that commented on it! She has definitely been dieting 100%

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t know why she couldnā€™t just address it and say - ā€œI was happy but my lifestyle wasnā€™t as healthy as it could beā€¦ I made changes to better my physical and mental health and a by-product of this is weight loss dollysā€
I mean thatā€™s what a decent person would have said from the get go, if thatā€™s how theyā€™d lost weight ā€¦.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t know why she couldnā€™t just address it and say - ā€œI was happy but my lifestyle wasnā€™t as healthy as it could beā€¦ I made changes to better my physical and mental health and a by-product of this is weight loss dollysā€
I mean thatā€™s what a decent person would have said from the get go, if thatā€™s how theyā€™d lost weight ā€¦.
100 percent! I stopped following her when I saw how mean she was being when people asked her about it. Theyā€™re all part of the ā€˜be kindā€™ mob but only when itā€™s about them! Practice what you preach

Reactions: 7
I think sheā€™s actually put out a really good post addressing her weight loss, itā€™s just a shame it took all that snarkiness and this length of time for her to address it. It would have cut down the comments she didnā€™t like, instantly.

Reactions: 7
I'm not buying her bollocks! Sorry! And no matter how she flowers it up she's put up a before and after pic, with the before of her looking as miserable as sin and the latest pic of her smiling ...if she is to be believed why, and we know she had a million pics to choose from, why is the first pic soo clearly an ' unhappy ' one ?! ...oh and she was cashing in on the fat Ā£ constantly as a size 18 so not sure where the i was size 16 has come from as that only started appearing recently when she was clearly dieting.

Reactions: 8
I'm not buying her bollocks! Sorry! And no matter how she flowers it up she's put up a before and after pic, with the before of her looking as miserable as sin and the latest pic of her smiling ...if she is to be believed why, and we know she had a million pics to choose from, why is the first pic soo clearly an ' unhappy ' one ?! ...oh and she was cashing in on the fat Ā£ constantly as a size 18 so not sure where the i was size 16 has come from as that only started appearing recently when she was clearly dieting.
I think she just used to constantly squeeze herself into a 16 even when the clothes didnā€™t fit

Reactions: 1
It reminds me so much of a progress picture update. The fat then fit type you see in magazines

Reactions: 3
She clearly wasnā€™t happy when she was bigger though. No one believes that bollocks

Reactions: 5
Of course she has a TV in the bathroom (the silver thing in the wall in front of the bath) šŸ˜‚ what's that like fifteen tvs in the house now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to have lost a tonne of followers in the past few days- I wonder if itā€™s because of her weight loss

Reactions: 2