Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a few of the less discerning influencers shilling this dodgy product at the moment..that Sophie Payne was doing the hard sell on it recently, a week after giving birth! The reviews aren't great for it at all !
Right!! She had just given birth AND had her baby in NICU and posted an ad about it...like hun, don't lie you haven't used this at all. We've seen your chat about PCOS and ovusense.

I knew Luce would have reached out to them, the beg.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why would anyone want her to promote their product, she smokes dope in her Harry Potter room! She hates people talking about her loosing weight cause she has so many curvy followers, she won’t want to loose her following. Why can’t they see it’s all an act!

Reactions: 5
I've heard horrible things about that Natural Cycles too.
In the video she shared showing the calendar there also only seemed to be a handful of green days per month (safe) and the vast majority were red (use other protection). I'm no expert but surely once you know your cycle then that is the wrong way around?

Reactions: 4
I've heard horrible things about that Natural Cycles too.
In the video she shared showing the calendar there also only seemed to be a handful of green days per month (safe) and the vast majority were red (use other protection). I'm no expert but surely once you know your cycle then that is the wrong way around?
I noticed that too and thought blimey her danger days are most of the month if that app is accurate. She's being paid to flog it, I doubt for one second Miss glass of wine in hand is going to be diligent in using this app!

Reactions: 1
I noticed that too and thought blimey her danger days are most of the month if that app is accurate. She's being paid to flog it, I doubt for one second Miss glass of wine in hand is going to be diligent in using this app!
Oh god. She'll end up pregnant and try to break in to the scummy mummy instahun scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she want them to do? Everywhere is short staffed at the minute we’re in a pandemic. As if they’re gonna be like “oh sorry didn’t realise you’re such a massive influencer we’ll call you back immediately”. Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn’t she the one with vaguely racist tweets herself from not even that long ago?

Edit to say, found it, from 2021…literally referencing a ‘foreign kid’ WTAF, how hypocritical.
Wow ! Perhaps she needs to put her own house in order before she starts preaching to the masses. That's a disgusting comment she has made about a child.

Reactions: 6
Why would you even tweet/think about a child doing that? It’s a kid, they have accidents or don’t always go when they should.

The fact she said ‘foreign’ is disgusting. She’s an awful woman.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t she the one with vaguely racist tweets herself from not even that long ago?

Edit to say, found it, from 2021…literally referencing a ‘foreign kid’ WTAF, how hypocritical.
She’s just jumping on the band wagon to stay relevant, her & Ross’s twitter accounts are awful & I maybe wrong but I’m sure he has said some very unpleasant things in the past on there.

Reactions: 3
Shes a nasty bleep. I don’t know why anyone would give her any suggestions.
Especially as she is clearly on the beg for a freebie! Amazon sell cases for less than 20quid..she can't have looked very hard !

Reactions: 8
Shes a nasty bleep. I don’t know why anyone would give her any suggestions.
She needs a suggested punch into reality. Why is she so rank in how she comes across?

Nothing about Curvy LaHughes is genuine. Even when she’s CrYinG for stories or photos it’s so false and attention seeking.

Reactions: 3