Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Notasheep for the title!
Continue talking about our favourite weight-loss account (oh wait sorry) and her nips that are always staring us in the face, here!

Reactions: 7
I watched the latest reel and my 4 year old has a nosey. He told me it all looked ugly and to turn it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems to be spending quite a bit of time editing her videos and posts these days. Like they are actually nice to watch. And even engaging nicely in the comments. Fake ass.

Reactions: 4
She seems to be spending quite a bit of time editing her videos and posts these days. Like they are actually nice to watch. And even engaging nicely in the comments. Fake ass.
She is definitely trying to up engagement even though instagram is 'just for fun'.

She’s deleted that ‘truffle shuffle’ video probably because it didn’t get enough EnGaGEmEnT. Also wish she’d stop doing 🤘🏻 Cringeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Wow
Few recent tweets :/
People like that annoy me so much like you wouldn’t make a point of saying “a British kid”. Her Instagram engagement would plummet even more if people saw some of the things she tweets and the views she has. She’s only for preaching “be kind” when she’s wanting people to be kind to her.

Reactions: 5
Few recent tweets :/
She really is vile. Hi Lucy, your prejuduce is showing!

How does she know he is foreign? What makes her sure he is foreign? What an assumption to make!

What does her ethnicity and her nationality have to do with her acting skills?

Reactions: 9
I'd be sending those to the new influencer agency she's been signed up with. Surely wouldn't want someone that grim on their books.

Has she really just posted on her stories slagging molly mae off for wearing “fast fashion” when all of her wardrobe is EXACTLY THAT???? Weird cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she really just posted on her stories slagging molly mae off for wearing “fast fashion” when all of her wardrobe is EXACTLY THAT???? Weird cow
I came on to say the exact same. We all know she doesn't actually keep the clothes, makes the video and send them back 🤢.