Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy, angellllllll, instead of working on getting gifted stuff, work on becoming a decent human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lucy, angellllllll, instead of working on getting gifted stuff, work on becoming a decent human being.
Here’s a thought, AnGeL. How about work your ACTUAL job instead of jiggling your flaps and baps all over Instagram with your entitled bleeping witch ass attitude begging for BrAnd DeALs.

• Haha
I thought she looked tiny next to her boyfriend and it’s a bleeping pillow of his face 😂😂😂 I did think he looked a bit flat. I’ll show myself the door guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
At least we know why she took her management out of her bio that time. I wonder if the agency is scammy or if they received emails about how much of a douche she is.

Reactions: 3
And just like magic, on the day she’s free from isolation she’s out drinking. Was on her deathbed yesterday though, ay doll.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where that black jumper dress is from?

Sorry! I just can't find one I like and I really like hers.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

Reactions: 1

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
It's from the collection belonging to Jess on ITS...she's just said there is a sale starting tomorrow so you might be lucky and the jumper will be cheaper !

Reactions: 2

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
I bought it when it went online they took my money then refunded me yesterday ! I bloody loved it too. Was prob crap quality.

It's from the collection belonging to Jess on ITS...she's just said there is a sale starting tomorrow so you might be lucky and the jumper will be cheaper !
Sold out! I bought it the day it was released and they refunded me yesterday.

Reactions: 1
That shirt dress is vile 🤢
...also imagine being her employer knowing full well Lucy has time off work for COVID then suddenly feeling fine to do her hair and makeup, make Ig reels and then went out drinking .. bet she’s off today as well 🥱

Reactions: 5
Give the girl credit, she certainly knows her angles. The blue shirt dress looked ok in her selfie pics, in the pics taken by someone else she looks like she’s wearing a tent sized tablecloth.

• Haha