Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly this! Like some places don't have a particular mirror in stock. I ordered a gorgeous light and it took 6 or 7 weeks to arrive because its popular. I didbt mind. It's not like there's any rush for it. I hope they keep her money because she was stupid to refuse delivery. A complete cow.

Reactions: 4
Why do people claim to have ‘terrible migraines’ then are all over social media etc. If she had a terrible migraine she wouldn’t be able to look at her phone, let alone be taking selfie’s and then be watching films. Idiot.
I seen her post about her ‘terrible migraine’ and I’m like how can she be drinking a mug of something hot, posing and posting on Instagram with a migraine?!? Even seeing the back of my eyelids is too bright and no food or drinks can be near me as it just makes me vomit even more. X

Reactions: 8
I seen her post about her ‘terrible migraine’ and I’m like how can she be drinking a mug of something hot, posing and posting on Instagram with a migraine?!? Even seeing the back of my eyelids is too bright and no food or drinks can be near me as it just makes me vomit even more. X
Good to see the ' pressure is so bad in my head ' hasn't stopped her posting up her affiliate linked ITS shite ! She is such a fake lying waste of space ! Well enough to prance about filming herself in freebie clothes and her wellies but not well enough to do her work from home job ....I can't believe no one she works with hasn't reported her ....she's shameless!

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely looking skinnier lately
Totally! And shes loving herself more than ever. Got to say I follow Jess on the plus size and live right next to her too. I know what a trampy mess she is in real life and refuse to line her pockets normally ,but seeing Lucy in the black jumper dress I have to admit I thought she looked good so bought it. Shoot me now 🙈 I didn’t go through her link.

Totally! And shes loving herself more than ever. Got to say I follow Jess on the plus size and live right next to her too. I know what a trampy mess she is in real life and refuse to line her pockets normally ,but seeing Lucy in the black jumper dress I have to admit I thought she looked good so bought it. Shoot me now 🙈 I didn’t go through her link.
Really? Didn’t think that of Jess :O
totally agree with that jumper dress!

Reactions: 1
Gotta admit she looks great there.
I initially followed her for her fashion and not slimming world. I loved her style. I'm talking like 10 years ago though. Then her style went mental 😂

Reactions: 2
Gotta admit she looks great there.
I initially followed her for her fashion and not slimming world. I loved her style. I'm talking like 10 years ago though. Then her style went mental 😂
Not sure it's just her style that is mental....

her obsession with not being plus size but happy to cash in on it..and now she's magically a size 14 ? All very odd ..

Reactions: 5
She’s been very quiet lately even though she said her engagement is low again ... maybe she is having another “break” 🤣

Reactions: 2
Course she can save her holiday to have all of Christmas off, she clearly just uses sick leave as the alternative to annual leave throughout the rest of the year.
When she needs a day off she pulls a sicky rather than using annual leave. Talks about having a sore head and being off ill but by night time she’s on Instagram stories dancing round the living room with a glass of wine in her hand.

Reactions: 3
Engagement beg yet again 😴 Why does she even need it? Is she an instahun baDdiE relying on ADs, likes shares and shills for cash to pay for her wine or is she just an attention seeking twatty brat?

She shills gogs and fast fashion with her flaps out and thinks people give a duck?

Pretty ?! Gonna take more than a bath and a face mask !!

And massive lol to her agency update ....perhaps jobs for nasty arseholes are a bit thin on the ground angel ? I reckon the agency realised their mistake very quickly and leaving her on read was their way of telling her goodbye !

And hilarious that she was very quick to be soo dismissive of her fellow huns that make a living from Instagram ( her my Instagram is just a hobby but then begging when her engagement is piss poor was such a lie !) But was clearly hoping the agency would get her paid work !

She's just vile !

Reactions: 7
Pretty ?! Gonna take more than a bath and a face mask !!

And massive lol to her agency update ....perhaps jobs for nasty arseholes are a bit thin on the ground angel ? I reckon the agency realised their mistake very quickly and leaving her on read was their way of telling her goodbye !

And hilarious that she was very quick to be soo dismissive of her fellow huns that make a living from Instagram ( her my Instagram is just a hobby but then begging when her engagement is piss poor was such a lie !) But was clearly hoping the agency would get her paid work !

She's just vile !
Absolutely this. Plus she miraculously sounds better seeing as she was “bed bound” this morning.