Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give the girl credit, she certainly knows her angles. The blue shirt dress looked ok in her selfie pics, in the pics taken by someone else she looks like she’s wearing a tent sized tablecloth.
Agreed lol, was shocked it was the same person.

Also it seems she went to Dundee for that event? Pretty last min to plan that I think...

Reactions: 4
Total silence from Lucy it seems. Wonder what’s gone on. Has her workplace finally seen sense and given her the boot?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely forget about her when she doesn't post. But wow she has been gone for a while! Good riddance

Reactions: 2
Total silence from Lucy it seems. Wonder what’s gone on. Has her workplace finally seen sense and given her the boot?
She will be lurking about and will flash her flaps after she’s gifted fast fashion trash from LoRna LuXe in due course.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m never buying Charlotte Tilbury again this has pissed me right off 😡

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she is still obligated to do some ads from when she had joined the agency? Also is it not this time of year when her father passed away which may explain her silence for the past few weeks.

Reactions: 1