Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s on Instagram stories talking about how today is the worst she’s felt all week, wouldn’t talking on Instagram be the last thing you’d want to do if you were feeling so unwell. Anything for a bit of pity and to try and boost her engagement.

Reactions: 4
So she’s on Instagram stories talking about how today is the worst she’s felt all week, wouldn’t talking on Instagram be the last thing you’d want to do if you were feeling so unwell. Anything for a bit of pity and to try and boost her engagement.
Hilarious how she couldn't keep up the fake snotty nose voice though!

And her teeth shattering wouldnt be a negative...they are soo grim! She has the teeth of an 85 year old smoker ! Yuk !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That voice could not be anymore put on 😂 And a sick line for a cold whilst wfh, really?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious how she couldn't keep up the fake snotty nose voice though!

And her teeth shattering wouldnt be a negative...they are soo grim! She has the teeth of an 85 year old smoker ! Yuk !!
Can just hear her now putting that fake “I’m ill” voice onto her manager with a couple of coughs thrown in for good measure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was asking for hairdresser reccomendations! Reckon she's had a fall out? Maybe that's what that breakdown was about. Thought she loved her hairdresser.

• Haha
Cold is so bad the snot-voice had all but disappeared by the last story.

Always ill but somehow still has a job. No hairdresser, no friends, and still acting like a nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was asking for hairdresser reccomendations! Reckon she's had a fall out? Maybe that's what that breakdown was about. Thought she loved her hairdresser.
Definitely 😂 😂 the hairdresser rightly took her deposit because she couldn't make an appointment and now she's blacklisted by Luce.
I bet the hairdresser is secretly glad!!

Reactions: 7
Definitely 😂 😂 the hairdresser rightly took her deposit because she couldn't make an appointment and now she's blacklisted by Luce.
I bet the hairdresser is secretly glad!!
Bet she is! But isn't that terrible! If I did that to my hairdresser I'd be like omg please have half the money as its my fault I can't make it etc etc. I wouldn't be annoyed that they rightly took the deposit. We all.knkw deposits are none refundable. You wouldn't do that to your own hairdresser who you big up so much! Shows how disposable her "friends" are to her and shows how nasty she really is. I'd be surprised she has any business left who will take her!

Reactions: 2
Another two weeks off for our AnGEL.

In fairness, if she was taking the LFT and getting negative results I can see why she didn't think she had it. Even if she got a PCR done at the same time as him, she may not have had it at the time, so I'll let her off for that. But really she should have got the PCR test regularly because she's obviously been in close contact with him every day, so worth doing because he'd eventually pass it on.

Another two weeks off for our AnGEL.

In fairness, if she was taking the LFT and getting negative results I can see why she didn't think she had it. Even if she got a PCR done at the same time as him, she may not have had it at the time, so I'll let her off for that. But really she should have got the PCR test regularly because she's obviously been in close contact with him every day, so worth doing because he'd eventually pass it on.
Yes. They've clearly not isolated from each other.

Reactions: 3
8DDD5F50-CB3D-4B8F-9B7E-09639D830DC5.jpeg

Correct me if I’m wrong here but
I swear previously she has said that she doesn’t listen to music. And made it a whole thing like “nah I’m too cool for that?”
Please say someone else remembers?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why does she need to automatically be off work just because she’s tested positive? She works from home and she’s clearly not unwell physically. Absolutely full of shite that one, how she still has a job is absolutely beyond me. Doll must’ve clocked up so many sick days.

Reactions: 9
Why does she need to automatically be off work just because she’s tested positive? She works from home and she’s clearly not unwell physically. Absolutely full of shite that one, how she still has a job is absolutely beyond me. Doll must’ve clocked up so many sick days.
enough to involve occupational health (at least) for sure!

Is she taking the piss anxiety over a mirror, she’s such a drama queen.