Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be moaning in a few hours about engagement "I've been away so you might have missed my posts" No, we saw them cuntyluce but we are choosing not to like them! Only back to try and make money off people.

Reactions: 5
New tattoo post ..
Can you Please share as I want to see what crap tattoo she has got this time hahaha. I’ve deleted Instagram (fed up of ads on posts) nobody is just ‘real life’ anymore without shoving purchased and gifted stuff down your Neck.

Reactions: 2
Can you Please share as I want to see what crap tattoo she has got this time hahaha. I’ve deleted Instagram (fed up of ads on posts) nobody is just ‘real life’ anymore without shoving purchased and gifted stuff down your Neck.
tit tattooo babaaaayyy
DA4A2FE8-93F1-4D41-BB07-E2C988E26AF0.jpeg

• Haha
Gunna log back in so I can see what crap she is posting hahaha 🤣

Ok so she has deffo had some kind of weightloss surgery to lose the amount of weight she has this year. I reckon she had it done in January when she took a month off. There is no way she has stuck to an eating plan for that amount of time either and exercised. No way.

Reactions: 5
Gunna log back in so I can see what crap she is posting hahaha 🤣

Ok so she has deffo had some kind of weightloss surgery to lose the amount of weight she has this year. I reckon she had it done in January when she took a month off. There is no way she has stuck to an eating plan for that amount of time either and exercised. No way.
It’s not weight loss surgery it’s cocaine ❄
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to do try on hauls again as posting just images makes me think she is also photoshopping or something. There is no way she has lost that amount of weight the right way. No way.

It’s not weight loss surgery it’s cocaine ❄
😂😂😂
Yep more than likely 👍🏻

Nah its not coke. That wouldn't make her lose that much weight unless she was on it every day.

Maybe she's just been dieting but I suspect surgery.

Reactions: 1