Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was covid tests! They have positive LFTs. I hope they never have children.
Do you know I even know they're LFT as well but my late night browsing instantly thought they were pregnancy tests!

Better covid than pregnant i guess

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow so shocked she hasn’t said she has Covid yet and how poorly she is for the sympathy from her followers and so company’s through more overpriced crap at her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She'll be back with some bullshit woe is me tale to get some attention ! ...I'm sure she's got her feet up, alcohol in hand and she's working her way through movies and boxsets !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the duck is mesaging this bint? Like seriously who are these people that take the time to check up on her of all people!?

Also might it be that Ross did two covid tests just to check? Because otherwise pretty weird that she's shown two and said she has the flu...I don't think even she's that dumb.

Reactions: 4
Who the duck is mesaging this bint? Like seriously who are these people that take the time to check up on her of all people!?

Also might it be that Ross did two covid tests just to check? Because otherwise pretty weird that she's shown two and said she has the flu...I don't think even she's that dumb.
Ohh she is and incredibly selfish too !

She said any friends she did make in high
She said any friends she did make in high school she was soon kicked out their friendship group. That's not hard to see why 😂😂😂 she was probably so rude to them.

Says something when you don't even have a group of friends at work or anything.
I went to high school with her, and she thought she was something special! We all seen through it hence she no one 😂

Reactions: 1
She'll be back with some bullshit woe is me tale to get some attention ! ...I'm sure she's got her feet up, alcohol in hand and she's working her way through movies and boxsets !
Yep you were correct….. she is back with woe is me.

Reactions: 5
Why do people claim to have ‘terrible migraines’ then are all over social media etc. If she had a terrible migraine she wouldn’t be able to look at her phone, let alone be taking selfie’s and then be watching films. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do people claim to have ‘terrible migraines’ then are all over social media etc. If she had a terrible migraine she wouldn’t be able to look at her phone, let alone be taking selfie’s and then be watching films. Idiot.
Agreed.
When I have a migraine a dark, empty, quiet room with no one or nothing distracting me is the only salvation.

Reactions: 7
Agreed.
When I have a migraine a dark, empty, quiet room with no one or nothing distracting me is the only salvation.
Exactly this for me as well and rarely gone the next day. If my migraines were as mild as hers, I would be doing cartwheels around the house

Reactions: 4
Exactly this for me as well and rarely gone the next day. If my migraines were as mild as hers, I would be doing cartwheels around the house
Really annoys me when people say they have a migraine yet they are sitting up and talking. I know people who get them and they ate being sick or can't do anything but lie down in a dark room. Can't move without being held up.

Reactions: 3