Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl she used to be friends with but havent seen her posting about for a while has just started working at the salon she got her hair done at.

Reactions: 3
I thought she said she’ll need to find somewhere else to go for her hair now so made me think it was a beauty/nails app at the same salon?
Ahhh ok, tbh I couldn’t make out half of what she was saying through the fake crying. I’ve never heard of prepaying for hair? But doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen of course!

Can you imagine if she owned a small business and someone cancelled on her wanting their money back? She'd be name calling them!

Reactions: 7
Ahhh ok, tbh I couldn’t make out half of what she was saying through the fake crying. I’ve never heard of prepaying for hair? But doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen of course!
Potentially had to pay a deposit as a new client for the beauty/nails app. Didn’t turn up or tried to cancel and got told she wouldn’t be refunded and caused a scene and feels she can’t go there to get her hair done anymore is my guess?

Potentially had to pay a deposit as a new client for the beauty/nails app. Didn’t turn up or tried to cancel and got told she wouldn’t be refunded and caused a scene and feels she can’t go there to get her hair done anymore is my guess?

I mean, if that’s the case then she should know what a deposit is. Can’t turn up, deposit gets lost! She’s such a fool

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she spares thought for all the people she makes feel like a bleep in her comments when she replies with her passive aggressive, condescending attitude.

Maybe the salon policy on cancellations was “iN tHe CaPtiOn”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As much as I’d hate anyone to suffer with anxiety, I suffer myself & wouldn't wish it on anyone but something about this doesn’t sit right.

However it’s almost like karma coming back to her from how she treats/talks to people!

Reactions: 8
I think this was more a breakdown over money than anxiety. She was visibly really upset which isn't nice to see but she doesn't think of all the people she upsets or offends in her comments.

I think this was more a breakdown over money than anxiety. She was visibly really upset which isn't nice to see but she doesn't think of all the people she upsets or offends in her comments.
Agreed, it’s how tone deaf she is that grates on me.
Lucy on Saturday : “people have cancelled plans with me, they’re terrible humans regardless of the reason”
Lucy on Tuesday: “I have terrible anxiety and need to cancel plans, and people aren’t being understanding of that”

How emotionally unintelligent does she need to be to not see the contradiction here?!

Reactions: 17
I completely agree ! I think it was more the fact she wouldn't be getting her money back !! She's a proper wrong un !

Agreed, it’s how tone deaf she is that grates on me.
Lucy on Saturday : “people have cancelled plans with me, they’re terrible humans regardless of the reason”
Lucy on Tuesday: “I have terrible anxiety and need to cancel plans, and people aren’t being understanding of that”

How emotionally unintelligent does she need to be to not see the contradiction here?!
Agree.
It seemed to be more of a temper tantrum over the salon not doing what she wanted but she disguised it as anxiety.

Reactions: 5
Can someone catch me up cause I’m way behind… did she quit her job? And now she’s kicking off over her mate cancelling on her?

Reactions: 2
Can someone catch me up cause I’m way behind… did she quit her job? And now she’s kicking off over her mate cancelling on her?
We don't know if she's quit. But basically over the weekend she had plans with friends and they had to cancel on her. She did a huge rant on her stories about how crappy it is that they've cancelled on her...how she's not going to put herself out there anymore and be there for some people. It was a horrible rant about her supposed friends.

And then just yesterday she's sobbing over something but we can't really make out what. It sounds as if she's booked an appointment and can't attend (she says due to anxiety) yet the business won't give her her money back. She sobs that businesses should think of people's mental health and it's not fair etc etc. She said she is just gonna take time out. She said people don't understand her anxiety.

I regularly go to the same beauty salon and had to cancel once on the day. Because i'd been going for so long I didn't have to pay but would usually have to pay anyway if I cancelled within 24 hours...
Apparently she goes to the same place for a lot (or what I could work out) so it is that she's actually done this before and they let her off last time but have now said no?

Reactions: 1
I think shes so desperate to be liked and ‘popular’. She needs to drop the ‘i dont need anyone act’ and just be a nice human being and i bet friends would come naturally. She is too passive agressive.
I dont think the house move was wise as she always says shes quite far from where she grew up ect, and doesnt really know anyone in the area.

Anyone seen her tiktok she posted today?
If I'm watching it correctly they're pissed she's pregnant? Avoided it for this long? Sad and crying faces. I feel like she's just dug herself a huge hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her tiktok she posted today?
If I'm watching it correctly they're pissed she's pregnant? Avoided it for this long? Sad and crying faces. I feel like she's just dug herself a huge hole!
It was covid tests! They have positive LFTs. I hope they never have children.

• Haha
Reactions: 4