Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think so. She’s constantly saying she’s going to take time away from Insta. But she’s back within hours.

if she reads this - I really hope she is going to get the help she so desperately needs. Maybe Ross should get her sectioned.

Reactions: 8
Is she not able to go to the appointment due to anxiety or she's got anxiety now because they said she has to come to the appointment or lose her money?
She gets her hair done at the same place every time, so I hope that's not her trying to make them feel bad.
Anxiety is a witch and whilst I HATE going to my appointments when I'm feeling low or anxious, I go because I don't want to lose my money. ALSO going to these appointments is not necessary, she is choosing to book these beauty treatments, they are not the case of life or death. All of these companies will have terms and conditions, yes it sucks when things come up and it's unavoidable but they also have a business to run. She needs to be fair about this.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no sympathy, have no bleeping clue what she's crying about anyway.

Where was your empathy for someone's mental health when you launched your followers on a well meaning supporter who called you brave or when you constantly respond to queries in a rude and passive aggressive manner after someone asks a simple question?

She's an absolute twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Umm. Sorry to be that asshole . But does anyone think that was genuine ? Yes anxiety is tit But why film it. She treats people like absolute tit and now expects sympathy

Reactions: 9
Umm. Sorry to be that asshole . But does anyone think that was genuine ? Yes anxiety is tit But why film it. She treats people like absolute tit and now expects sympathy
I question the legitimacy of most things supposed influencers post as it could all just be to boost engagement.

Also, if she’s on the marching powder as much as people claim that’s going to wreak havoc with her moods and anxiety. Crying like that would be a common occurrence on a comedown.

Reactions: 7
I question the legitimacy of most things supposed influencers post as it could all just be to boost engagement.

Also, if she’s on the marching powder as much as people claim that’s going to wreak havoc with her moods and anxiety. Crying like that would be a common occurrence on a comedown.
I'm with you on this ...the cynic in me says this is all for engagement. I'm not sure but she appears to no longer be working her day job, could explain this desperation she now has for people to like her posts!

Reactions: 4
It’s just standard practice if you don’t make your appointment you lose your deposit? Most beauty industry people are self employed, if they lose an appointment they lose a chunk of their daily wage. Wether you cancel because of anxiety or having the shitts, they need to secure payment for their wasted time.

What is she actually crying about? i cant make out a word shes saying
I think, I'm not sure!, she tried to cancel a beauty appointment because she couldn't be arsed to go and because they said she would have to pay for the missed appointment she's now ' accusing ' them of causing her anxiety to flare up ...it all smells of BS and its shameless that she is pulling the MH card when her attitude of late, on her SM, in how she has been engaging with people that follow her has been nothing short of spiteful and mean !

Reactions: 11
I reckon she cancelled because she can’t afford the appointment as she’s no longer working and now she’s stressing because she still got to pay. Nothing to do with her anxiety in my opinion. She’s trying to make someone feel bad.

Reactions: 6
She’s telling people with businesses to be mindful of people’s welfare and mental health but sorry if it’s a beauty, hair, tattoo business etc and you cancel regardless of if it’s something to do with your mental health - that’s not the business’ fault (not to sound horrible). If they refunded deposits to people who cancelled due to mental health then they’d get everyone playing that card when cancelling even if that wasn’t the legit reason for cancelling. It has to be a blanket deposit and cancellation policy to cover their costs, time, losses etc.

Also the friend who she was publicly bashing for cancelling on her at the weekend could’ve had issues with their mental health but Lucy wasn’t taking that into consideration when she was slating them to thousands of people on Instagram. She wants everyone to be considerate of her and how she’s feeling but couldn’t care less about anyone else.

Reactions: 23
I reckon she cancelled because she can’t afford the appointment as she’s no longer working and now she’s stressing because she still got to pay. Nothing to do with her anxiety in my opinion. She’s trying to make someone feel bad.

Is it hair or her tattoo place? Weird to place deposit down for a hair place?

Reactions: 2
Spoilt, hypocritical, entitled little twit cries about mental health for attention, while giving zero fucks about anyone else’s but herself.

Get in the sea, you absolute oxygen thief,

So that’s two people I’ve seen have a break down on Instagram today..something in the water?

Reactions: 3
What have I missed when did she leave her job or did she get the boot

Reactions: 1
Is she actually “greeting” over a hair Appt??? Hahaha. Get in the bin. Are beauty salons meant to let people cancel with a full refund at the last minute just cos they can’t attend due to MH?! Please……

Reactions: 5
She is vile. No consideration for anyone else’s mental health when she was slagging people off for cancelling plans last weekend, yet now she needs to cancel plans due to anxiety we should all sympathise. Pot. Kettle. Black. Doll.

Reactions: 10
Im certain it was meant to be a tattoo because when she did a box last Friday that was something along the lines of ‘tell me your weekend plans’, someone said about getting a tattoo, and she shared it and said underneath something like ‘can’t wait to get stabbed this week’. Annoyingly I didn’t screenshot as I didn’t think much of it, but I definitely remember it

Is it hair or her tattoo place? Weird to place deposit down for a hair place?
I thought she said she’ll need to find somewhere else to go for her hair now so made me think it was a beauty/nails app at the same salon?

Reactions: 5