Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In practically every response she got on her insta stories she turns it back onto herself. Self absorbed much. You asked what people are doing, they told you so don’t go making it about yourself.

Reactions: 4
Double dare someone to ask Lucy about the time she spat in Cammy Welsh’s face lol

• Wow
Who? What? Why? She’s even more vile than I thought.
In Livingston, can’t remember if it was at grand central might club or an 18th, she spat in a boys face

In Livingston, can’t remember if it was at grand central might club or an 18th, she spat in a boys face
To be fair this was literally years ago.
Shes maybe grown up and matured now…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Dead at her having DiGitAL cReaToR in her bio. The only thing she creates is a tit atmosphere with her witch ass attitude. Have another day off DoLLy.

Reactions: 8
OF COURSE Lucy’s feeling rough after her second jab, another sick day! That’s if she hasn’t been sacked already. She never seems to work anymore!

She surely doesn’t have a job anymore? Would make sense with the begging for engagement & need Insta to be her job!

Reactions: 1
Luce begging for engagement again.. embarrassing. Pretty sure if the brands she’s ‘working’ for wouldn’t be happy to see her at it. Shame she can’t use the tattle threads for engagement! She’d never on the beg again!

re the hair drying- even if you just bast your hair, you’d think for the reel she’d at least do it properly!!

oh my god that face she’s pulling about being sick is clearly a look at me and feel sorry for me face.

pathetic brag!

Reactions: 2
Please tell me today wasn’t a sick day for work shy Linda La Luce?!
I can see her arm is fine to lift up cocktails & bowling balls !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she getting someone to film her bowl?! On her phone.. it's weird. She's weird. And a nob.

Did she take a sick day and then go bowling?
She does this a lot. Goes sick and then films herself drinking 🤦🏼‍♀️

When I had my jab, I couldn’t lift my arm for 3 days. It was a struggle to even put deodorant on - so she’s recovers well!