Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half the stuff she is selling has been gifted to her by ITS!! She’s besties with LornaLuxe so she gets all her stuff for free!! So she wouldn’t be able to send it back. So she shills all her free second hand shite to her minions
I thought it was again the rules, or whatever they need to follow, to sell gifted items... It's to be regifted or kept and they aren't allowed to make money off them.. In a way it's theft? Swear I read this somewhere.

Reactions: 4
@ellalouise1778 She has a younger sister who still lives in our area with her 3 kids and an older half sister who had kids as well and in high school she was always going on about her Niece and all of a sudden when her dad got ill her mum total blocked the half sister out, they got a small amount of money not a lot because her younger sister still lives in a rented council house, there’s no way if they all got a good bit of money that the younger sister wouldn’t have bought a house as well, plus I know for a fact Lucy had to save for years for her deposit, they are proper ick family they think they are better than everyone else and swam around like the own the place
Oh a fellow West Lothian tattler? Hey bestie!

Reactions: 3
I thought it was again the rules, or whatever they need to follow, to sell gifted items... It's to be regifted or kept and they aren't allowed to make money off them.. In a way it's theft? Swear I read this somewhere.
I think it's more morally wrong that they are gifted free clothes which they then get to AL to profit off and they then go onto sell the items ...the amount of clothes she gets given you would think she would do the decent thing and do give aways to her followers...there are a few on Instagram that do it but shes a beggy magee and a greedy so probably doesn't even occur to her to do something nice !

Reactions: 2
I think it's more morally wrong that they are gifted free clothes which they then get to AL to profit off and they then go onto sell the items ...the amount of clothes she gets given you would think she would do the decent thing and do give aways to her followers...there are a few on Instagram that do it but shes a beggy magee and a greedy so probably doesn't even occur to her to do something nice !
She needs the money badly if she’s selling Primark tat. It’s quite funny really.

Reactions: 8
She needs the money badly if she’s selling Primark tat. It’s quite funny really.
Any one else getting the impression she has lost her job ? This sudden desperation for engagement on something she previously has indignantly claimed was her hobby and now flogging tatt for a few quid ...for someone who supposedly has a full time job she's never at her desk !

Reactions: 7
Her lastest video... my soul left my body just watching that. CRINGE!!!!! Also learn the lyrics to a song if your going to do a lip sync video to a song :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Her lastest video... my soul left my body just watching that. CRINGE!!!!! Also learn the lyrics to a song if your going to do a lip sync video to a song :ROFLMAO:
All I could focus on was her chest area and arms. You can still see the sun damage through the filter!

Seriously though how doesn’t she realise how horrible she is? Out of all the curvy influencers I follow she is hands down the most vile. They’re all generally quite nice and helpful, and realise that they’re making money off a platform so answer questions happily and, you know, influence people…

She’s just a horrid bleep. A horrible, grimy, sefish, grabby twit. Her replies absolutely honk of attitude and she’s no desire to actually help her followers with fashion at all. She’s only really on Instagram cause she’s bloody obsessed with herself.

Hope she shites herself in bed and ruins her mattress. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s honestly so rude. She asks about engagement then answers like this? “This was for hair” oh duck off
She could just say it was one of the following shades and at least help out a bit! She's SO horrible!!!

Reactions: 1
Ugh, the lip sink video was actually so hard to watch. Then the he give me butterflies 🤢 also seen she couldn’t sell that awful velvet suit so it’s off to the recycling centre. Why not a charity shop. She’s such a witch.

Reactions: 4
Oh a fellow West Lothian tattler? Hey bestie!
Absolutely 🙋🏼‍♀️

Anyone else think she’s had some kind of weight loss surgery or been on a diet as she has 100% lost weight she is definitely looking thinner, either that or she is photoshopping the hell out of her pictures 😂

Reactions: 9
Absolutely 🙋🏼‍♀️

Anyone else think she’s had some kind of weight loss surgery or been on a diet as she has 100% lost weight she is definitely looking thinner, either that or she is photoshopping the hell out of her pictures 😂
The white stuff will do that for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7