Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6801AE55-3CAC-4483-BC86-F5F7A8249BDD.jpeg

why does she come on stories looking so crusty and dirty šŸ¤¢BOKE. You can just tell she reeks of cigarettes. Anyone understand what she was saying in her stories? Something about her pals ditching her- I couldnā€™t here her inbetween the sarcastic comments she was making šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest stories about her friends being tit friends basically.. she actually seems mentally unwell, her mum or Ross should be stepping in now

Reactions: 3
So she had plans with two people and they needed to cancel. That's no unheard of, especially when a slight cough or temperature now makes people take note and stay home to book tests (which I agree with).
Or if people need to organise childcare they can be left high and dry for the same reason.
Or people just aren't well.
Or people have bad mental health days.
Or people have no money.

Or people have realised she's a massive thunder bleep.

Reactions: 13
So WTF is wrong with her?!?! Why are you telling random people on the internet about two friends who have cancelled on you, in a really passive-aggressive way. Why not just talk to your friends and explain how you're feeling about it?
As if anyone would want to be her friend after she shades them on her Insta stories. This is legit why you have no friends Luce, you're nasty and can't deal with things in an adult way.

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine me or any of my friends turning up in that top to Nandos.. it'll put people off their chicken.

Reactions: 2
Look how awkward and shy she looks on that bowling video. It's not exactly the same luce that's on her stories šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
As if you'd go on insta and slag your friends off for cancelling. So rude. She's awful.

Reactions: 5
"Some people are nice" Yes, they are Lucy but you are certainly not one of them. Sometimes things happen and plans have to be cancelled. She is so immature, petty and bitchy! Why go online and slag them off!?

Reactions: 7
She has no understanding does she. She's one of those people who you can't say sorry to if you genuinely have to cancel plans. Omg if my friends fell out with me everyrime I cancelled and vice versa then we'd have no friends! Things crop up. Illness. Emergencies. Plans change. Don't feel up to it. Tiredness. Its all fine. Clearly not ti her. She sounded like she had a breakdown

Reactions: 7
28 years old and acts worse than my nieces and nephews do when people say they canā€™t play with them. Sheā€™s pathetic. I wouldnā€™t even go as far as saying she is mentally unwell. I think sheā€™s just such a horrible bleep. She uses poor metal health as an excuse for being nasty, vicious and difficult to get on with. Iā€™m surprised Ross has stayed that long tbh, but heā€™s just as grubby as her.

Reactions: 15
Someone tell her sheā€™s an absolute heave of a brat! She cancels on her work all the bleeping time. She cancels on social media all the bleeping time for ā€œmental health breaksā€. How about donā€™t be a dick to the only people that seem to be your pals all over your pathetic notaweightlosscurvyluce account?

Reactions: 6
I think sheā€™s genuinely mentally unwell. Who comes online to slag off their ā€œfriendsā€ for cancelling plans!? Sheā€™s admitted herself that she has no friends this is clearly the reason why. Sheā€™s an absolute loon!

Also, her teeth look like a row of broken gravestones šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
I reckon someone has told her to do talking stories to help boost engagement. Responding to Q&Aā€™s, polls etc also boosts engagement. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s been doing a lot recently.

Saying sheā€™s mentally unwell is an insult to genuinely mentally unwell people, sheā€™s just rude af.

Reactions: 11
She has no understanding does she. She's one of those people who you can't say sorry to if you genuinely have to cancel plans. Omg if my friends fell out with me everyrime I cancelled and vice versa then we'd have no friends! Things crop up. Illness. Emergencies. Plans change. Don't feel up to it. Tiredness. Its all fine. Clearly not ti her. She sounded like she had a breakdown
And the irony that she talks about her own mental health and the need to take care of it. Cancelling plans is sometimes needed for someoneā€™s mental healthā€¦ sheā€™s an idiot.

Reactions: 9
Wow! What the duck did I just watch!?
I have mega anxiety too but I donā€™t cry down my camera to Instagram.

and regardless of her mental health people still have a business to run. Her missed appointment could have an effect on their mental health if they are struggling to make ends meet.

and yes, youā€™re an ugly cryer but look nothing like Kim K.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow! What the duck did I just watch!?
I have mega anxiety too but I donā€™t cry down my camera to Instagram.

and regardless of her mental health people still have a business to run. Her missed appointment could have an effect on their mental health if they are struggling to make ends meet.

and yes, youā€™re an ugly cryer but look nothing like Kim K.

I donā€™t get the thought process behind behind filming yourself crying, just shows she has no friends, because she hasnā€™t been mindful of other people.

What has happened though? She missed a beauty appointment & theyā€™ve said something to her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
Feel like she's being narcissistic trying to make whoever said something feel bad x

Reactions: 10