Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never would I ever use one of her swipe ups or discount codes, even if it meant me getting a huge discount. I would literally rather pay full price rather than earn her anything. Baffles me that brands want this piece of tit as the face of their brand.

Reactions: 9
Never would I ever use one of her swipe ups or discount codes, even if it meant me getting a huge discount. I would literally rather pay full price rather than earn her anything. Baffles me that brands want this piece of tit as the face of their brand.
I think this all the time, it baffles me that any brand wants to be affiliated with her. She’s vile, rude and about as far from any sort of role model you could want.

Reactions: 1
That username and picture combo hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another here for the don’t understand how/why brands want to work with her or associated to a disgusting excuse for a human being !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another beggy engagement post! Thought your account was “just for fun” Doll, as you don’t get paid to be on Instagram ?! I’ll keep following & not interacting if it means it fucks with her engagement levels !!

Reactions: 9
Another beggy engagement post! Thought your account was “just for fun” Doll, as you don’t get paid to be on Instagram ?! I’ll keep following & not interacting if it means it fucks with her engagement levels !!
Love that she's now trying to dictate how people follow her ! It's not compulsory to comment and like her tit content ! Perhaps what she should be asking herself is why people are not liking her posts! Strange how desperate she is for engagement when this is allegedly her hobby ! She's such a lying fake!

Reactions: 10
What a bleep !
i'm sorry wtfffffffffff. Just unfollow? This girl is SO rude!!! How can she not see how this turns people off. Honestly not going to like a damn thing of hers now.

I'm sad to see she hasn't been dropped by her agency, they are back in bio.

Reactions: 7
I Unfollowed a wee while back I couldn't take the rudeness, But I check In here now and again she's still a total riot I see 😳I just checked her engagement that she's moaning about she bought 900 followers this month if you buy followers you won't get any engagement that's your problem pal 🤣imagine telling people to un follow you if they you dont like your posts

• Haha
Omg she’s asked people what their plans are for the weekend and she’s such a sarcastic witch on the replies!
This one ... “I think these comments put me off having children even more. I couldn’t imagine having to wait for child free night to enjoy myself” who the f**k does she think she is !!

• Haha
Also.....so she was gifted a GHD hairdryer and in her reel she's drying her hair using it without the nozzle. Every hairdresser will tell you you get such better results with the nozzle. Some nice girl told her this in the comments abd was really kind about it. Just giving her good advice.

Then in the Q and A someone asked her about her skincare routine...and she was passive aggressive saying she's not good at skincare or makeup and said some people think I can't blow dry my hair right...clearly a dig at that nice girl!!

Honestly why on earth was she gifted a hairdryer when she can't even advertise it properly.

Attachments

• Wow
Also.....so she was gifted a GHD hairdryer and in her reel she's drying her hair using it without the nozzle. Every hairdresser will tell you you get such better results with the nozzle. Some nice girl told her this in the comments abd was really kind about it. Just giving her good advice.

Then in the Q and A someone asked her about her skincare routine...and she was passive aggressive saying she's not good at skincare or makeup and said some people think I can't blow dry my hair right...clearly a dig at that nice girl!!

Honestly why on earth was she gifted a hairdryer when she can't even advertise it properly.
That's Gemma who is on the gram as theweirdone...Nice girl just very dull !

And why is she being gifted such expensive items but can't be arsed to look up how to use them properly..I really hope the brands start paying more attention to her page and realising what a nasty rude cow she is !

Reactions: 8
Yeah really that. She can't even be bothered putting the nozzle on but it makes for such a better blow dry and she can still blast dry her hair with it. She's really awful.

Reactions: 4
She said any friends she did make in high school she was soon kicked out their friendship group. That's not hard to see why 😂😂😂 she was probably so rude to them.

Says something when you don't even have a group of friends at work or anything.

Reactions: 6
That's Gemma who is on the gram as theweirdone...Nice girl just very dull !

And why is she being gifted such expensive items but can't be arsed to look up how to use them properly..I really hope the brands start paying more attention to her page and realising what a nasty rude cow she is !
Gemma also has a thread here ☺

Reactions: 2

Its clear why she has no friends and never has. What a horrible witch!

Reactions: 4