Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand why companies are gifting her when she’s saying her engagement is so poor and her attitude bleeping stinks? Especially good brands like GHD and truffle shuffle, like why?
I think alot ALOT of instagrammers lie about getting gifted items. Wouldn't surprise me if she's bought it herself.

Reactions: 7
I think she can’t go back and look at the boots because she clearly only buys thinks on KLARNA, takes picture to “influence” then send back. She is rough as they come and always on coke.

just a little tea for you guys ☕

Ross had people round their house during the first lockdown cutting people’s hair. AND they were having raves in the garden. Their ngeighbours sell ❄ so I don’t think they’ll move out of choice. But their mortgage is really expensive so there was talks of downsizing but ive not heard of anything since.
I’m sure I heard her saying that they don’t have a mortgage due to someone in the family dying and giving one of them money. I could be totally wrong but I thought the house was paid for.

Reactions: 1
Her dad died a while back and he did leave her money but not enough to be mortgage free, I know this for a fact as I know her and her family, she has a little sister who still lives in a rented house and an older half sister that was supposed to be left money but her mother refused to give her a penny or even let her in the house to day goodbye to her dying dad, whole family are vile,

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her dad died a while back and he did leave her money but not enough to be mortgage free, I know this for a fact as I know her and her family, she has a little sister who still lives in a rented house and an older half sister that was supposed to be left money but her mother refused to give her a penny or even let her in the house to day goodbye to her dying dad, whole family are vile,
I didn’t even realise she had two sisters, I’m sure I’ve only ever heard her mention one. She doesn’t say much about her Mum either since they moved 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah its weird how she never mentions her mum anymore. I moved away from home and still see my mum more than once a week/talk near enough every day. Theres no way shes mortgage free, not when her boyfriend is raffeling crates of drink on fb for £10 a ticket😂

• Haha
Yeah its weird how she never mentions her mum anymore. I moved away from home and still see my mum more than once a week/talk near enough every day. Theres no way shes mortgage free, not when her boyfriend is raffeling crates of drink on fb for £10 a ticket😂
Isn't it her mums place by the beach that they broke lockdown rules to keep going too ?

Her mum lives in LA? Bloody hell. If my mum lived in LA then I certainly wouldn't be in Fife!

Reactions: 3
3E9DE352-A7B8-40DD-81C1-CE39B9A7C786.png

It appears she’s selling discarded toilet paper on her selling page, surely there’s a better way to advertise this?

Also the absolute audacity to sell the pink top for £6 when it’s from Primark and her postage costs are £4.20 on top of that. Surely that wasn’t more than a fiver when it was originally bought.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
@ellalouise1778 She has a younger sister who still lives in our area with her 3 kids and an older half sister who had kids as well and in high school she was always going on about her Niece and all of a sudden when her dad got ill her mum total blocked the half sister out, they got a small amount of money not a lot because her younger sister still lives in a rented council house, there’s no way if they all got a good bit of money that the younger sister wouldn’t have bought a house as well, plus I know for a fact Lucy had to save for years for her deposit, they are proper ick family they think they are better than everyone else and swam around like the own the place

I don’t understand why people carry on licking her arse when she’s so rude to them? I’ve never wanted someone to get their comeuppance as much as our angel luce. Genuinely dislike her!

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why people carry on licking her arse when she’s so rude to them? I’ve never wanted someone to get their comeuppance as much as our angel luce. Genuinely dislike her!
This!!
I want her to fail and she deserves all the hatred she gets she is a vile witch

View attachment 760907

Also the absolute audacity to sell the pink top for £6 when it’s from Primark and her postage costs are £4.20 on top of that. Surely that wasn’t more than a fiver when it was originally bought.
I came straight here as soon as I seen this. £6 for a second hand Primark top. Also the velvet suit, she's in a picture with him all dressed up but it's still got tags on 🤔. "never worn as to small" any normal person would just send it back.

Reactions: 8
I think she pretends shes so so happy and wants everyone to be jealous of her wonderful life when in reality she is clearly extremely unhappy. Anyone know any tea on her relationship? There was a poster a while back who said they were always arguing in the street etc.

I came straight here as soon as I seen this. £6 for a second hand Primark top. Also the velvet suit, she's in a picture with him all dressed up but it's still got tags on 🤔. "never worn as to small" any normal person would just send it back.
Half the stuff she is selling has been gifted to her by ITS!! She’s besties with LornaLuxe so she gets all her stuff for free!! So she wouldn’t be able to send it back. So she shills all her free second hand shite to her minions