Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question how does she get away with so many sick days? I just had a disaplinary for 3 sick periods in 6 months. I work in the food industry and 2 of these were sickness so legally couldn’t be there, yet this head takes a day every week near enough for her come down and still has a job
It will be because her anxiety is classed as a disability by occupational health. Her work will have a lot of hoops to jump through before they can get her anywhere near a disciplinary for her attendance or could be seen as disability discrimination. Her flexible working was most likely supported as a reasonable adjustment for her ill health, probably has adjusted sick day triggers and she will be encouraged to use her annual leave as a break from work for her health and wellbeing. I work in employee relations so seen similar cases many times before, she will think shes untouchable and probably have the union backing her but it will catch up to her as all she's doing is giving HR more evidence to support her dismissal in a capability case.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It will be because her anxiety is classed as a disability by occupational health. Her work will have a lot of hoops to jump through before they can get her anywhere near a disciplinary for her attendance or could be seen as disability discrimination. Her flexible working was most likely supported as a reasonable adjustment for her ill health, probably has adjusted sick day triggers and she will be encouraged to use her annual leave as a break from work for her health and wellbeing. I work in employee relations so seen similar cases many times before, she will think shes untouchable and probably have the union backing her but it will catch up to her as all she's doing is giving HR more evidence to support her dismissal in a capability case.
And they've only got to watch her Instagram over a period of time to see how much of a liar she is and how her sick days always correspond with her drinking!

Reactions: 7
And they've only got to watch her Instagram over a period of time to see how much of a liar she is and how her sick days always correspond with her drinking!
They'll not accuse her of anything drink or drug related as it's so risky unless she comes into work steaming but she will display trends with the days she's off sick and behaviors she displays following weekends that they will be watching. With insta in my experience there is always a colleague pissed off with picking up the slack that shares the screen shots🤑

Reactions: 6
DD75167D-BBDF-4FD6-87D0-5C1E7049CA5C.png
Nice to see you’re feeling better now it’s Friday Luce, you absolute lazy cow. ( who doesn’t deserve a job at all !! ) What a joke she is, and trying to put on a fake ‘flu’d up voice 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, how incredible she’s been bedbound all week but has recovered just in time for the weekend

Reactions: 8
She’s such a lazy witch. Her sickness record must be horrendous.
A week come down…must have been some party

Other than having covid once I have literally not been ill with so much as a sniffle since the pandemic began and masks were implemented. She’s absolutely at it (as if we ever doubted it) 😂

Reactions: 2
Poorly all week my arse! Anyone else think she's had her teeth done?
Couldn't tell was too distracted by the fact she has another manky coldsore again!

And "this is just for fun but I'll be shilling some more tatt soon " ..hilarious! She kids nobody!

• Haha
The snaggle tooth has deffo gone and they look so white for a smoker! I mean fair play to anyone I'd have mine done in an instant if I could afford it but why lie?

Reactions: 6
The snaggle tooth has deffo gone and they look so white for a smoker! I mean fair play to anyone I'd have mine done in an instant if I could afford it but why lie?
It was a filter, the horrible teeth are back in all their glory today 😳

Reactions: 2