Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she needs to stop claiming and cashing in on body positivity because her before and after picture's go against everything the bopo movement stands for. I wish there was regulator to remove instahuns like her from SM. Her behaviour is so damaging 😔

Reactions: 8
she needs to stop claiming and cashing in on body positivity because her before and after picture's go against everything the bopo movement stands for. I wish there was regulator to remove instahuns like her from SM. Her behaviour is so damaging 😔
I actually think that’s why brands have stopped working with her because of her weight loss.
If you want to lose weight that’s cool flood for you but don’t piggy back off bopo and creators or people trying to be comfortable in their own skin regardless of size. Be honest hun

Reactions: 2
I actually think that’s why brands have stopped working with her because of her weight loss.
If you want to lose weight that’s cool flood for you but don’t piggy back off bopo and creators or people trying to be comfortable in their own skin regardless of size. Be honest hun
I think it's more likely because she comes across petty and spiteful with a nasty pissy attitude plus she clearly has a drink problem.. her recent weighloss has absolutely highlighted how much she lied about being bopo when she was bigger, once again posting before and after pics which is a big bopo no no !

Reactions: 7
I think it's more likely because she comes across petty and spiteful with a nasty pissy attitude plus she clearly has a drink problem.. her recent weighloss has absolutely highlighted how much she lied about being bopo when she was bigger, once again posting before and after pics which is a big bopo no no !
100 percent on the before and after! She is a horrible person to her followers. You can say things in a nice manner and not be a massive bleep

Reactions: 3
International women's day so Luce gets her tits out and promotes a fast fashion brand to get money. Nothing about if the company pays women fairly or how many women sit on their board etc
Nothing promotes International woman's day quiet like the poorly made fast fashion made no doubt made by a child

Reactions: 8
Reposting without my photo being there!!

International women's day so Luce gets her tits out and promotes a fast fashion brand to get money. Nothing about if the company pays women fairly or how many women sit on their board etc
This is how she gets engagement 😂

Reactions: 1
You just have to check my posting history to realise that isn't the case. I am just someone who doesn't like people someone using someone else's sexuality as some sort of stick to beat then with.
This post is also almost a month old.

How embarrassing for you.
Why would I check your posting history? Like i would even bother taking an interest in you. 😆 get a grip. Just cringed at your melt down petalxx
Embarrassing? How? You're the one having a freak out about someone's opinion on tattle of all places. 🤡🤡🤡

Why would I check your posting history? Like i would even bother taking an interest in you. 😆 get a grip. Just cringed at your melt down petalxx
Embarrassing? How? You're the one having a freak out about someone's opinion on tattle of all places. 🤡🤡🤡
Her response was hardly a freak out, yours on the hand... Doth protest too much
Maybe you are Lucy petal? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that you dolly ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she posted a before & after lock down post & is now complaining people are commenting on her weight 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lmao her posing with her bruised lips…why? :LOL:
I’ve had filler but waited til the bruising and swelling had gone before even considering taking a pic haha

• Sick
Reactions: 13