Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I had screenshots of her absolutely slating SHEIN in her stories and now she’s never got their stuff off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I enjoy following & not interacting, just to help duck up her engagement!
But it’s just for fun, she doesn’t get paid to be on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
seen her latest post going on about 15 stone weight loss- thought she was comfortable at any size? Talk tit love

Reactions: 4
Who goes to play crazy golf in a pair of see through tights and a jumper that doesn't cover her arse... She has zero class !

Reactions: 7
People have mentioned him being gay.
And that she needs to "come to terms with the fact that he likes blokes". Why? Would would that be anything someone needs to "come to terms," with?

Cheating is cheating and I never once said it wasn't, thanks. However no one ever provided any proof of that, from what I can see, and the only thing they seem to repeat is that he has kissed men and that this is, somehow, an issue.

And because I am that person, here is the original post -

"Her bf is gay (has snogged and hit on various blokes) so I presume won’t be proposing anytime soon…"

So yes, the term gay was mentioned and people have run with it being an issue.
There was also no mention of how and/or when this happened, it is just speculation.
Hi Lucy 😆👁👄👁

Last edited:
You just have to check my posting history to realise that isn't the case. I am just someone who doesn't like people someone using someone else's sexuality as some sort of stick to beat then with.
This post is also almost a month old.

How embarrassing for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7