Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her neighbours must absolutely piss themselves watching her waddling across her garden dressed like a twit ...why is she wearing stripper boots with a nightie?? Zero class as always!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a catfish. Looks a different size in each picture/video she posts
She also looks soooo different in real life. Let's just say angles are definetely her friend haha. Speaking of friends. Her friend Kelsi always looks so awkward in her reals and pictures. I went to school with her and although she hung around with total witches she is actually quite nice, she was always so confident in school, I think she could be using Lucy a little tbh. She doesn't look like she likes her atall

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her neighbours must absolutely piss themselves watching her waddling across her garden dressed like a twit ...why is she wearing stripper boots with a nightie?? Zero class as always!
I miss seeing her stupid photo shoots from my mums, she's an absolute mess and her bf was not here for it atall 😂😂 the man hates her. Unfortunately she moved so laughing at her is a thing of the past. Still see her around alot though.

Reactions: 5
She also looks soooo different in real life. Let's just say angles are definetely her friend haha. Speaking of friends. Her friend Kelsi always looks so awkward in her reals and pictures. I went to school with her and although she hung around with total witches she is actually quite nice, she was always so confident in school, I think she could be using Lucy a little tbh. She doesn't look like she likes her atall

I miss seeing her stupid photo shoots from my mums, she's an absolute mess and her bf was not here for it atall 😂😂 the man hates her. Unfortunately she moved so laughing at her is a thing of the past. Still see her around alot though.
So has she actually lost loads of weight?

Give us some more gossip!! Is she legit a massive self obsessed twit??

Reactions: 2
Give us some more gossip!! Is she legit a massive self obsessed twit??
I've never properly met her before but I've seen her do her wee "candid" photo shoots before where she's spend too much time pretending to laugh to get a picture so I'm gonna say yes haha. When I literally followed her on insta for a week or so she had just moved to Fife and I saw her in asda she was really rude to a staff member when she asked where something was and her friend said something mean as they walked away and she laughed. She's a proper witch for sure. Everytime I see her her face is tripping her too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s waaaaay over done it on the tan for tonight 🥴 I wonder how many people are coming to there bday party…. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who came up with this 'look at your feet whilst pushing hair back' pose?

It's fuckin ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine going to Lucy’s thinking Yass, girls night just chill with a few wines. Only to get there and have her tell you the plan is actually to strip down to your underwear together and put on fake tan and film it for strangers on the internet?? Like sorry that isny normal man 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure what’s worse… the orange, badly-applied tan or the cheap polyester dresses from that ‘boutique.’

Reactions: 2
The sad thing is the ‘party’ will be mostly for Instagram, you know her hobby. I take photos on nights out but never post them till the next day but I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts all night long

Reactions: 3
The sad thing is the ‘party’ will be mostly for Instagram, you know her hobby. I take photos on nights out but never post them till the next day but I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts all night long
Not a party if only 5 people turn up 🤭 we know she always moans about her ‘ friends ‘ can’t wait to see the pics