Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never properly met her before but I've seen her do her wee "candid" photo shoots before where she's spend too much time pretending to laugh to get a picture so I'm gonna say yes haha. When I literally followed her on insta for a week or so she had just moved to Fife and I saw her in asda she was really rude to a staff member when she asked where something was and her friend said something mean as they walked away and she laughed. She's a proper witch for sure. Everytime I see her her face is tripping her too
I’m more shocked about her having a friend, seeing as she claims to be friendless, than the rudeness tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sad thing is the ‘party’ will be mostly for Instagram, you know her hobby. I take photos on nights out but never post them till the next day but I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts all night long
You also probably actually leave the house on your night outs haha. Her party was at her house, she's definetely made it look like it wasn't but it definetely was.

Reactions: 1
Another sick day 🙄
How is she still employed?!
I know right. She only works 4 days a week anyway, she was perfectly fine all weekend and when it’s her day back in work she is ill 🙄.
I don’t know how she still has a job, let alone how they both afford the house they have!! It was going for about 250k, madness.

Reactions: 6
I know right. She only works 4 days a week anyway, she was perfectly fine all weekend and when it’s her day back in work she is ill 🙄.
I don’t know how she still has a job, let alone how they both afford the house they have!! It was going for about 250k, madness.
Didn’t she use her inheritance to buy the house after her dad passed away?

I used to follow her until recently eventually seen her for the person she is, an absolute see you next Tuesday!

Reactions: 4
Hmmmm deleted the reel she was begging for engagement on which showed her partying at the weekend, I wonder if HR are getting suspicious how she’s always ill after a heavy weekend.
I also believe she was not gifted the free clothes she has worn recently, there has been no interaction between her & the companies. I think it’s a new trick these ‘influencers’ are going to try & make themselves look like there popular with companies so other brands sell them free stuff

Reactions: 7
I used to follow her until recently eventually seen her for the person she is, an absolute see you next Tuesday!
Oh she absolutely is. Online and real life.
I had unfollowed her a while ago too and then came in here again and saw she was getting arsey because people were following her but not liking her posts enough and it was affecting her getting brands, so I followed her again and muted her posts and stories so hopefully that drags down her engagement rates 🤞🏻 Yes I’m that petty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Serious question how does she get away with so many sick days? I just had a disaplinary for 3 sick periods in 6 months. I work in the food industry and 2 of these were sickness so legally couldn’t be there, yet this head takes a day every week near enough for her come down and still has a job

Reactions: 6