Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually like the bathroom 🙈 maybe I’m just jealous because I want a tv in mine 😂 still don’t need to see her in the bath though 🤮

Reactions: 3
Who remembers when she took all of January off last year because apparently she does that every year - but hasn’t this year 🤔 (read her January post from 2021) well I reckon she had some kind of surgery in that time. She has never been a good dieter (I’ve followed her for years) there is no way she has lost weight through just dieting and keeping her mouth shut about it all this time.

Want a TV in mine too 😂
I bought a Amazon fire pad thing 🤣 downloaded sky app, Netflix etc and I put that in my bathroom On a stool next to the bath - I now have tv in my bathroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Posting a before and after photo with a caption seemingly anti weight chat and anti diets is so contradictory. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t had surgery, sleeve or bypass there would incision be scars and she prances around in her pants enough for us to see them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t you have to be a certain size to have surgery? I don’t like her at all but I genuinely don’t think she was big enough to begin with to have a sleeve - she was what.. an 18 at most?

It does seem suspicious how quickly she has lost the weight though, she claims it’s from cutting back on drinking & eating junk yet she has still filmed herself drinking & eating out just as much. She could have had a gastric balloon? I do think she looks good now but perhaps because she is no longer trying to squeeze herself into clothes that are far to small for her

Reactions: 4
Did she not say about a trip to Turkey last year too 🤔 poppy Adams got some sort of weightloss surgery done but I've never seen her scars in any of the photos she posts.... maybe they are easily hid?

I agree, no weight loss surgery for Luce. Her lifestyle doesn't work with WLS and she's always in her pants with no scars. She talks about her boobs too so don't see why she would hide having surgery again.

She's clearly done something... Being thin does not equate to being healthy and she does not look healthy. And alcohol is definitely an issue with her !

“I’m not a weight loss account, weight doesn’t define me”

CURVYluce !! Your username is around your weight ffs 🙃🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's clearly done something... Being thin does not equate to being healthy and she does not look healthy. And alcohol is definitely an issue with her !
In all fairness, I think this is finally the healthiest that she’s looked.

Complimenting that horrid shitstain of a human, what have I become….

Reactions: 5

I agree, she looks really well. I don’t think it’s been a sudden weight loss either. I think a lot of what she wears has hidden the gradual weight loss.

It’s just a shame her ugly personality outshines how good she looks!

Reactions: 7
She does look absolutely amazing which annoys me 😂

Also “I’m not a weight loss account” when she literally started as a slimming world account!!!

She may not be a ‘weight loss account’ anymore but her account is still all about her size, just less than a year ago she was posting underwear snow Angel photos stating she was a size 16. She made the account about her body size but gets pissed off when anyone else mentions it. I get the sentiment that saying she looks nice now she has lost weight can come across that she didn’t look nice when she was heavier which isn’t nice but when she then posts that she wasn’t happy when she was heavier kinda contradicts everything she has ever said about herself

She wants attention and to be told she looks good but she doesn’t wanna lose the follows from the people who followed her cos she was a bigger girl. But she’s too dim to explain it eloquently so she’s just constantly contradicting herself and not actually making any point whatsoever.

Reactions: 8

All I see is dried over processed hair, chapped scabby lips, sallow complexion and manky teeth. Oh and her vile nasty personality.

The fact she now apparently thinks she's a decent happy human because she's wearing a size 14 baffles me oh but according to her she was all that as a size 18. Her SM tells a very different story!

• Heart
Reactions: 10