Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she looks really well. I don’t think it’s been a sudden weight loss either. I think a lot of what she wears has hidden the gradual weight loss.

It’s just a shame her ugly personality outshines how good she looks!
100 percent this!
She’s hid that she’s in a calorie deficit or slimming plan by hiding in baggier clothes etc!
il

Reactions: 4
Why did the house go up for sale if they were having the bathroom done? Cos I doubt it could have all been arranged and done in that short a time

Reactions: 5
Why did the house go up for sale if they were having the bathroom done? Cos I doubt it could have all been arranged and done in that short a time
She said something like she lost her mind for a while and put the house on the market but she then just pulled it as they 'loved it'. Seems very odd

Reactions: 3
She’s selling some amount of stuff on her page. She went after Molly Mae for fast fashion…you do not help with ‘worn only for a reel’

I know!!!!
Some of I’m pretty sure has been gifted as well 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Soooo many of these ‘influencers’ sell stuff they have been gifted.
I love Joey Darlinn but she is really guilty of it, as is Alisha Lemay! It shouldn’t be allowed, they shouldn’t be allowed to turn a profit off free and gifted items!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you got it for free why not put it in a charity shop??

I get trying to make money back on something you have spent but to charge £10 for something you got f**k all....CRINGE!

Reactions: 6
There are tens of thousands of people out there living in poverty, some only doing so because they have escaped horrific situations and have nothing, those clothes could help so many people.

There are tens of thousands of people out there living in poverty, some only doing so because they have escaped horrific situations and have nothing, those clothes could help so many people.
Well maybe the companies should give those people free clothes instead?

Well maybe the companies should give those people free clothes instead?
That is an entirely separate issue.

Companies not giving free clothes to those people done not mean that someone clearing out free clothes cannot also donate them.

I really don't understand your logic.

Reactions: 8
That is an entirely separate issue.

Companies not giving free clothes to those people done not mean that someone clearing out free clothes cannot also donate them.

I really don't understand your logic.
Also the fact she has also profited off the free clothes via affiliate links and is now profiting from selling them ...morally wrong and pure greed where she is concerned but sadly she doesn't have a charitable bone in her body so wouldn't occur to her to do something nice like donate to a women's refuge or homeless charity.

I just think digging her up about not donating a few tshirts is a bit ridiculous. Would be better off if we got angry at at multi million dollar corporations instead.

Not saying she's right, just saying she isn't the problem.

Reactions: 1
I just think digging her up about not donating a few tshirts is a bit ridiculous. Would be better off if we got angry at at multi million dollar corporations instead.

The constant fast fashion that all of the influencers contribute to not just her is rancid!
To then sell on the cheap quality brands gifted or not doesn’t help!
But to have the cheek to then harp on about fast fashion is a bit gross in my opinion. Ok well why don’t you and the other ‘influencers’ stop begging for discount codes to get a haul for a real

But she is the problem, her and every other influencer who would rather sell clothes they were given for free than donate them.

That does not mean that the companies giving the clothes are also not the problem because they are.

It isn't mutually exclusive, it isn't being mad at influencer OR being mad at companies. You should very much be mad at both but in the context of this post it makes sense to mention her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7