Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she used to claim so hard to be ‘different’, and rightly so wasn’t like your typical ‘instagrammer’ but now she is literally morphing into all the other clones?

Reactions: 7
45880F59-3C10-4C9D-AB7C-D331FC05EE76.jpeg

WHAT, she’s so rancid. It’s obvious the lass was having some bants and here’s this silly bleep acting like she’s never judged anyone ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220129-082245_Gallery.jpg

Wtf is that? I thought she said her tattoo artist was the best and booked up for months in advance. I mean never mind the faces to give you nightmares the text isn't even the same size and in a straight line 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1027596
Wtf is that? I thought she said her tattoo artist was the best and booked up for months in advance. I mean never mind the faces to give you nightmares the text isn't even the same size and in a straight line 🤣
This got posted maybe a year ago on Reddit under a ‘cringe’ group as well. People were ripping it to shreds 😂😂

This got posted maybe a year ago on Reddit under a ‘cringe’ group as well. People were ripping it to shreds 😂😂
I just found it again 😂. It was actually under ‘aged like milk’ group haha! Link below if anyone wants to see

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh is that Jon Snow?! I thought it was supposed to be your women with the dragons and the dude who’s just split up with Lisa Bonet. Can you tell I’ve never watched a full episode of Game of Thrones?

She’s trash so it makes sense her tattoos are trash too. I’ve got quite a few myself so not slating tattoos per se. Just hers.

Reactions: 2

I just found it again 😂. It was actually under ‘aged like milk’ group haha! Link below if anyone wants to see
Haven't seen this on reddit and struggle to follow the threads but howling at some comments. I've never watched GoT but now guessing the plot did not end favourably for these 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From a scan of the thread, it was an incestual relationship (she was his aunt) and he killed her? 😂 so yeah, romantic.

• Sick
Reactions: 2