Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s kept it a secret though… she said about a year ago she was unhappy with how much weight she’s put on..? I know people shouldn’t judge people on their weight but if she was just honest about it I doubt anyone would be negative? But now she’s having to be negative about it when people ask 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t care if she keeps it to herself but get off the internet with your entire account that revolves around your body size/shape if you’re not gonna address it??

I agree it will be some dangerous weight loss pill/shake so she can’t recommend as she’ll get backlash.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t care if she keeps it to herself but get off the internet with your entire account that revolves around your body size/shape if you’re not gonna address it??

I agree it will be some dangerous weight loss pill/shake so she can’t recommend as she’ll get backlash.
She loves the attention to much and all this speculation about her weightloss just gives her an excuse to be the nasty cow she is. There is nothing body positive about her. Whatever she has done to lose the weight she has won't have been healthy and tbh you've only got to look at her hair, skin and teeth to see that this is not a healthy well person...

God forbid she couldn’t treat us to a stupid video of her jumping up and down in various badly-fitting outfits.

Get in the bleeping sea you absolute wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 929707duck me she has no grip on reality. Lucy, people are literally dying.
Here’s a thought LaHughes, wear something you’ve been gifted more than bleeping once after shaking your chebs n lips in it for reels. Not every bastard occasion needs a brand new fast fashion disaster complete with photoshoot with her daft grin. Ffsssssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I was totally relying on these outfits for my festivities” WOW read the room🤣🤣 Imagine that being your biggest problem with everything going on right now.
Festivities = her pissed at 3pm, gurning into her phone whilst slopping alcohol all over her carpet..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks great, I don't mind her not talking about the weightloss if I'm honest. We all know what we're supposed to do, so I don't really need another person to tell me to cut back on snacks.
She seems very tall so also can carry her weight differently. I'm sorry though her legs look gross with all those horrible tattoos, she looks so trashy!
Also where is she pulling all these friends from?

Reactions: 5
She looks great, I don't mind her not talking about the weightloss if I'm honest. We all know what we're supposed to do, so I don't really need another person to tell me to cut back on snacks.
She seems very tall so also can carry her weight differently. I'm sorry though her legs look gross with all those horrible tattoos, she looks so trashy!
Also where is she pulling all these friends from?
Yeah!! She always said she never had friends but she keeps pulling all these random people from somewhere

Reactions: 5
Why does this woman constantly pose like she’s in the cast of Night Fever?

• Haha
I thought the exact same thing I had to look twice. I really wanted to comment but knew I’d get a load of hate from her minions
Whatever it is, looks bloody awful. As does the fixed grin she does whilst err 'posing'

Reactions: 4