Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably gone sick , she seems to me the type of person who thinks sick leave is a entitlement and not a genuine benefit when actually sick.
Either that or something is going on. I work in a bank also and no way does she get the holiday allowance she seems to, even with Mondays off!

Reactions: 3
Either that or something is going on. I work in a bank also and no way does she get the holiday allowance she seems to, even with Mondays off!
I also work in a bank and you have to trade a kidney to even get the 3 days in between Christmas and new year off, how the hell does she get the last 2.5 weeks of the year off? And it’s every year!

Reactions: 7
I also work in a bank and you have to trade a kidney to even get the 3 days in between Christmas and new year off, how the hell does she get the last 2.5 weeks of the year off? And it’s every year!
Exactly this! I’m off between Christmas & New Year due to a big family event otherwise I’d be working like every other year!
I wonder if she claims it for MH reasons - she always bangs on about hard this time of year is due to her missing her dad. I wouldn’t put it past her to use it to her advantage!

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! I’m off between Christmas & New Year due to a big family event otherwise I’d be working like every other year!
I wonder if she claims it for MH reasons - she always bangs on about hard this time of year is due to her missing her dad. I wouldn’t put it past her to use it to her advantage!
I thought the exact same.

Reactions: 1
CurvySLACKER with her 4 bastard weeks off. I wonder if she’s changed career hence the extra weirdness of late?

Reactions: 5
Seems she still working there no, all that talking of working on apps?

Came here to say, who would want to buy her smelly clothes? Never discloses that it's from a smokers home, so people may actually be able to decide whether or not they want that!

4 weeks is an insane amount of time off, but in reality, it could just be about 13 days, as some days the company may give off and you have the bank holidays because of the way christmas and new years falls on. I've had people off on annual leave this whole week and won't be back until 10th Jan either, so many people have leftover holidays tbf. Lucy clearly just uses her sick days as "holidays" because she's already had so much annual leave!

Reactions: 3
You are not allowed to discuss this mutant/munters weight but she wants to put her size on her posts ...its a 2 way thing you got to take the rough with the smooth when your plastering your life on a public platform ...so talk to us about your gastric sleeve ?

Reactions: 1
i completely agree about the secretive weight loss and not wanting to talk about it being weird but I believe she absolutely has not had WLS. It’s major surgery and we would have noticed the downtime. Plus she’s always in crop tops and there’s no scar.

Reactions: 6
i completely agree about the secretive weight loss and not wanting to talk about it being weird but I believe she absolutely has not had WLS. It’s major surgery and we would have noticed the downtime. Plus she’s always in crop tops and there’s no scar.
I think she has had some sort of help though she has lost weight quickly. She has had a fair bit downtime though as she had a fair few periods away from her account for her ‘mental health’ sometimes a few weeks at a time

Reactions: 4
Nah I don’t think she’s had WLS, she’s probably just been on the Colombian marching powder again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19