Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a vile toxic piece of tit so aye ma luvlees
And she has not lost weight due to exercise or dieting...gastric band I'm sure this is why she is so aggressive at anyone asking how she done it .

Reactions: 7
I’ve thought this - when she had one of her many “breaks from social media”

Reactions: 1
And she has not lost weight due to exercise or dieting...gastric band I'm sure this is why she is so aggressive at anyone asking how she done it .
Unless she paid privately there is no way she would have qualified for one under the NHS . It's also 18 months of psychological assessment and she never would have passed that!

Reactions: 4
it’s definitely suspicious that she’s not talking about her weight loss but I really don’t think it’s a gastric band. She was never massively overweight before (maybe a 16, 18 at a push) so definitely not big enough for a band.

Yeah I agree. She was never big enough to warrant a gastric band. She's probably done sw on the sly.

Reactions: 2
it’s definitely suspicious that she’s not talking about her weight loss but I really don’t think it’s a gastric band. She was never massively overweight before (maybe a 16, 18 at a push) so definitely not big enough for a band.
She is just loving the compliments and attention. That’s the only reason she won’t talk about it.

Reactions: 7
She is just loving the compliments and attention. That’s the only reason she won’t talk about it.
It's also the only interaction she gets. No one likes her hence her piss poor engagement on all her #itsjustforfunads but everyone wants to know how she's gone from a size 18 to a size 14 in a matter of weeks !

She is awful on soo many levels, no matter how much she pretends otherwise she has done something to loose weight ( being thin doesn't mean she is healthy, her complexion and teeth clearly show she isn't) It's the lies she tells and how pissy she gets when people challenge her on her online behaviour that I find really repugnant. Also really irritating when she spouts the tired old line that she was worthy at a size 18, clearly she has never believed that...

..happy to cash in on the fat £ though angel!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's also the only interaction she gets. No one likes her hence her piss poor engagement on all her #itsjustforfunads but everyone wants to know how she's gone from a size 18 to a size 14 in a matter of weeks !

She is awful on soo many levels, no matter how much she pretends otherwise she has done something to loose weight ( being thin doesn't mean she is healthy, her complexion and teeth clearly show she isn't) It's the lies she tells and how pissy she gets when people challenge her on her online behaviour that I find really repugnant. Also really irritating when she spouts the tired old line that she was worthy at a size 18, clearly she has never believed that...

Exactly!
she very much didn’t think she was worthy at an 18 when she was saying she was a 16 max and squeezing herself into 14/16’s last year that were way too small. She’d have owned her size last year if she was comfortable with herself. If she wasn’t such an absolute witch I’d actually feel sorry for her, but I don’t. Even in real life she’s exactly as she comes across online and thinks she’s better than everyone.

Notice how she’s doing all these page shoutouts in the hopes the accounts share her story in theirs and send their followers over to her. She not just doing it for the sake of being nice - she’s doing it to boost her own Instagram.

Reactions: 6
God she loves herself! Her figure does look good but I’ve always thought she looked decent it’s just her attitude that stinks.
Bet the Brand are thrilled with that shout out ...her in her grubby underwear with a massive coldsore on her lip..yep just the kind if advertising they want!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

this really irritates me as well. There’s a huge difference between body/acceptance and just being a dick. Like when people comment “you look great!” Or something she used to reply “I know” 😂😂that’s not being body positive it’s just being a twit

Just seen her house has been “removed by the agent” on rightmove. Wonder what’s going on there

Just seen her house has been “removed by the agent” on rightmove. Wonder what’s going on there
The plot thickens.

On another note she still seems to be dropping weight like mad. I do wonder if there are money worries/issues - she barely seems to mention work anymore, instead preferring to reference her "office," which means nothing really; her boyfriend was also out of work for a long time due to him being a barber (I also don't believe they would have met the 3 year self employed limit thing, as I don't think he opened his own shop in 2017 or before); plus the increased ad work.

She is a horrible person and I don't feel particularly sorry for her but if this is the case then it is a massive reminder as to how tit the past, almost, two years has been for a lot of people.

Reactions: 1
The plot thickens.

On another note she still seems to be dropping weight like mad. I do wonder if there are money worries/issues - she barely seems to mention work anymore, instead preferring to reference her "office," which means nothing really; her boyfriend was also out of work for a long time due to him being a barber (I also don't believe they would have met the 3 year self employed limit thing, as I don't think he opened his own shop in 2017 or before); plus the increased ad work.

She is a horrible person and I don't feel particularly sorry for her but if this is the case then it is a massive reminder as to how tit the past, almost, two years has been for a lot of people.
Oh I think she's fine! Clearly loves a drink!

Her latest posts are all done for attention but she's clueless with her presentation- who wants to see her applying makeup with a massive coldsore on her lip and the weird attempt to look sexy with her droopy implant on show whilst advertising fake tan 🙄

The 'i shoulda sized down to a size 12' is also hilarious..if you shoulda why not return the 14 and buy the 12 and wear that instead of attention seeking in the worst possible way ..she has zero body confidence or positivity and imo she offers nothing of any value as an influencer!

• Haha
Surely the latest insta post is actually an ad and not just a gifted a product? Why would you include all that detail in the caption and only feature that product in the post if it's just gifted? Feels very much like she's getting paid to promote it!

Reactions: 2